Beauty & the Beasts [Rank 50 - GW Bracket 4] [26/30]

Hi datslayer we have a few spots open so if you are still interested in joining, you can bring some of your active guild with you if you like.

Thanks @PuppetMaster but I decided to join the gem assassins and see if I can keep up with them. I demoted myself from guild leader and left the old guild since no one was responding to my chats so I couldn’t get the high contributors over but didn’t want to disband the guild if they were all happy with being where they were.

No worries, thanks for the reply. Good luck & hopefully you succeed!

Hi, im doing the guild war but my teams are quite under levelled compared to the enemies so i keep losing, i am trying but i understand if you want me to leave at the end of the week

Bugsy stop worrying Lad! Just hit the trophies & cash. Guild wars just play :slight_smile: the longer you are in the guild the better cards you will get & then you’ll have a cracking team. You did well last week considering your level, we can see that you are trying.

Today I was suddenly kicked of your guild. ( I have always fulfilled the requirements for contributions). I’ve received a rough reply to my question “Why?” from LadyDeeStroy. I wish your guild every success… Players, join this guild!

Hi Evpatijooo you were kicked because you told the lower players not to hit the requirements. The guild is fair but negative comments & poor drive from individuals is not needed. As a higher guild member you should know the minimum spend is there to be exceeded & telling lower players they don’t need to hit the targets is a rather poor showing. Your welcome to tell other top guilds for their players not to hit the requirements & we shall see where that gets you. Good luck & move on.

Can you quote my provocative statement? I can not now see the chat. In any case, you could first tell me your displeasure. I believe that GM should not be so totalitarian. “You told the lower players not to hit the reguments”.
Where is it from? Good luck!

1 Like

You’re clearly but hurt & I can see emotions are running high. I’m not going to detract potential suitors from you & shame you with the quotes. It’s time to move on, learn from your lesson & remember not to be so selfish.

:grinning::clap: