Battlecrashers on Vault Weekend

Friday Results …
410 ranked pvp battles.
38 gnomes (9.27%), 11 of them pet gnomes (2.68%), 7 rescues.
4 dropped vault keys, 2 of them from pet gnomes.

I have been playing the past 8 hours. I have managed to gather ONE key from 5 gnomes (the initial one) and literally just got my first one from the second 10 gnomes for a vault key. Who came up with this idea are you kidding me?we barely got any gnomes as it was and I’ve gotten so far about 300k of gold literally just from the battlecrashers. Thanks devs for wasting an entire weekend of gnomes that appears once a month with something that we are getting spammed literally every combat so far.

1 Like

Again, battle crashers have no effect on gnome rates. You are getting the same gnomes you would without battle crashers. The difference is you’re ALSO getting the extra gold from battle crashers.

Why is this so hard to accept?

5 Likes

Battle Crashers have nothing to do with the drop rate of gnomes.
The drop rate for Gnomes being doubled a few months ago, most likely is the cause of less than average drop rates for Gnomes and vault keys that we are experiencing.

I may be wrong about the gnomes part.
The vault keys however…

…Thanks to the pitty timer we should be seeing more vault keys than what we are used to.

Yet the opposite is true. Almost as if the mailed out vault keys are being counted in the drop rate. :thinking:

I know it’s not the largest sample size, but my numbers this weekend seem… normal?

Doesn’t include the guaranteed keys.

1 Like

You counted that you did exactly 2611 battles that didn’t include Factions or World event battles?

Short answer, yes.

Long answer, i got things that can’t spawn gnomes out of the way, then noted my trophy count, spammed explore, looked at my trophies again, and calculated it from that, subtracting pet rescues.

1 Like