Battlecrasher Leprechaun in Explore

He starts out with full mana, not sure if it is intentional or not, but in casual PvP he starts out with 0 mana.

1 Like

In PvP, it depends on if the defending player has Leprechaun (or any other troop or class) traited in their collection.

3 Likes

Oh, that is the way its working with this Battlecrasher. I will just skip Explore then until he go away.

All empowered troops start with full Mana in Explore.

1 Like

That I knew, but was unsure about the Battlecrashers. Now I know.

1 Like

Except for Difficulty 1 since the troops are untraited. (I assume that’s the only difficulty ‘for the most part’. Feel free to check the other difficulties, maybe there’s more.)

2 Likes

Difficulty 1, definitely no. Difficulty 3+, definitely yes. Difficulty 2, the enemy troops have either 2 or 3 traits, so they may or may not be Empowered.

2 Likes

Definitely not a no, sometimes, like Grosh-Nok.

(That’s why I had to amend my answer thanks to someone else posting about it on the forums. So I checked and he was right.)

I feel so bad for new players because those (like me) who have played for years can’t even know how it’s supposed to work because they just change shit randomly without logic.

2 Likes

I meant on Empowered trait specifically, not all traits in general. Yes, a few enemies on Difficulty 1 may have one trait. But there aren’t any troops with Empowered as the first trait. Sorry I wasn’t being clear enough.

2 Likes