Battle Crashers DO NOT alter the drop rate of gnomes... Still stay woke though! 😀

@Fleg keeps track of his battles and gnome catching. So he’d know.

1 Like

He’s the one with a crazy amount of Vault keys right? If so, I would love to here his thoughts about it. Yeah. Save me the trouble of it.

I stopped keeping track when they inexplicably removed the win count for classes. I don’t know of any way to keep track of # of games played now. No more farming the vault events for 60 hrs in a weekend for me anyway, I’m trying to play this game as little as possible lately but fwiw I think I see just as many gnomes in explore today as any other vault event. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Pretty sure the average gnome appearance is 1:11. That’s from about 50,000 battles worth of data. The VK droprate was also about 1:11 iirc so I was getting a VK roughly about every 125 battles or so.

2 Likes

I played around 160/170 matches today (out of which 40/45 were ranked pvp) and only got 4 gnomes in total.
Not the best spawn rate, though I usually have really bad luck at the beginning of the gnome event, and tends to get better on Sat/Sun.
Of course no other rewards but gold and souls

It’s early, but 34 ranked PvP matches since reset before I saw my first gnome. Saw at least 5 battle Crashers during that time.

Dude, switch to explore. Once a month for 1 weekend only give pvp a break for 3X more battles and rewards.

Nah, I’d rather get the trophies for the guild. Usually I’d do cPvP this week. But just wasn’t feeling it this week. I can do cPvP just as fast as Explore but get more gold and Trophies that way.

In the grand scheme of things what does a few hundred trophys matter? Also easy teams in cpvp got ninja nerfed last week and is not viable anymore.

I did cPvP all day Monday and didn’t have an issue. I think it changes depending on the week. :person_shrugging:
I don’t need anything in the game besides gold and Trophies.

Last week I had to refresh about 30 times to find each easy team (less than 3k power). Used to be only once or twice.

I don’t know man. :person_shrugging:
I’ll check it out again this Monday.
Meanwhile, 40 battles before a gnome this time.
2:74 currently or 1:32…(decent when it’s not a Vault weekend)

Got the next one within 2 matches.
3:76.
21 matches.
4:97
15 matches.
5:112
1 match.
6:133
1 match.
7:133
2 matches.
8:135
3 matches.
11:138
1 match.
12:139
40 matches.
13:179
11 matches.
14:190
8 matches.
15:198
END OF Battle Crasher event.
After BC event:
16 matches.
1:16
9 matches.
2:25
13 matches.
3:38
5 matches.
4:43
10 matches.
5:53
10 matches.
6:63

1 Like

Evidently battle Crashers don’t effect the drop rate. Kudos to the devs. :grinning:

2 Likes

I HAVEN’T SLEPT SINCE 30 DECEMBER, when can I stop being woke???

1 Like

Never. Ever.

1 Like