BANNED or not?

Hello developers,

we wanna know if [NAME] from our Guild Celestial Peak got banned from the game or not?

EDIT: Situation got resolved. Thanks for the helpers

Hey!

This is not something we share to anyone but the person involved. Whether they banned or not.

Jeto - Support Team Human :woman_mage:t2:

3 Likes

Hello,

thanks for the answer, but heā€™s a long member of our guild. Obviously we need to know if he canā€™t play anymore and sadly needs to be kicked or something else is up and he can stay!

He (your guildmate) should be able to tell that to you. Right? I am quite sorry that this happens. :hugs:

Well if he got banned he probably canā€™t access the guild chat or the game at all anymoreā€¦so how should he be able to give us guild a messageā€¦

1 Like

I was thinking discord or something else, but I donā€™t know how you work.

We have discord, but I dont think he uses it.

Well lets see if there will be another answer or I have another thread I can open in mind

1 Like

Good luck. :slight_smile:

If a player has been banned they will of received a message from support saying ā€˜you have been banned forā€¦ā€™ with a reason for the ban.

You can read more about the ban process here:

Itā€™s important to note that each ban is reviewed by a real human before being enforced. If you use Tarans Guild view you can also see if there invite code shows up with _banned after it for confirmation for yourselves and the guild managements piece of mind.

I hope the situation resolves for you soon

5 Likes

A banned player is not automatically removed from its guild? Sounds like a relevant QoLā€¦
:thinking: :sweat_smile: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

you can check his invite code on Taranā€™s. Usually banned players have a ā€œ_bannedā€ at the end of their invite code.

1 Like