Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

Back and Blackstone rank 100 (ish) bracket 10 (ish) RECRUITING

The rank and bracket change so often it’s difficult to put a definite (hence the brackets) lol

We’ve just had a major purge of useless layabouts, so are looking for some new blood- that actually wants to participate!

So the requirements? Not much really- just that you talk to us! We have a club page where we post all sorts of stuff- hopefully designed to help others grow stronger… or just give each other ideas. We want people to play their Gem Wars - this is the ‘thing’. A while ago we managed to obtain a place in bracket 8… but so many players were like ‘How can I possibly fight them!’ and ran in fear, then hid in solitude… and all we wanted them to do was to give it a go, just try… just talk to us - we’re not scary- OK I may be a little, but the others are lovely lol

So, if you want to join our (slightly) crazy family, working at your own pace- but growing stronger by the day. Whether you be new to the game (we’ll give good advice and a help up), or an old hand- that maybe just wants to spend a little less time each week than the top guilds require. Drop me a message on xbox.

My gt is Debzy zZz

Hope to hear from you soon :grin:

Got a couple of new members- but still room for more :blush:

Still got some room guys :slight_smile:

I joined about a month ago - fantastic guild. Very active and helpful. If you’re like me and joined a guild early on and you have a few people active and no communication, do yourself a favor and give Back and Blackstone a try. Couldn’t be happier :smiley:

1 Like