Auto Kick Program for guilds that Guild Masters can control

Ok so i was thinking Auto kick for guilds and so my genius brain hatched a idea! The guild masters always have to keep track with everyone but have a HARD time deciding who to kick and who stays because some players do not show any signs of helping the guild. So why not add a Auto Kick program where the guild master can ask it to kick players after a few days a week or set a time to kick them like after a month of in activity and if players don’t keep up with the Weekly Requirements, after a week or 4 weeks they are kicked. Let me make this simple the guild master selects who never gets kicked. And can set the auto kick to kick those that do not follow the rules on a date of their choosing. Now those who are sick or have an emergency the guild master already has everyone selected as Do Not Kick, so he or she can safely choose who to kick when they look at the list that shows how long they been in-active for and how much work they have done on everything. My idea is the program keeps track of all players progress in the guild. And the guild master can safely kick someone by typing in a time or by selecting a time already in the options menu like 1. 2, 3, weeks or months. And it would help keep track how many times they where kicked regardless of the name they have. And the guild mater could kick some immediately if they wanted. (^_^)

1 Like

I had that kinda program in my previous guild, but the problem was that I sometimes forgot to mention that someone was having a holiday and got kicked. Also picking favorites while others get autokicked doesn’t seem very friendly… the program I had also kicked people by accident, so it should be extremely bug free. Given the amount of bugs in the game I’d say… meh, Let them focus on trying to keep this boat floating.
PS: I called the program I used “my sister”

1 Like

This would be perfect for a GM that actually should step down. I have a better solution. Find a new GM.