August "Rewards"

giphy

Probably has more ā€œgem valueā€ than last month lmao.

1 Like

90 diamonds & 85 gems = Nice.
Everything else = Meh

2 Likes

Logging in and collecting those rewards takes maybe 30 seconds per day.

Iā€™d say you are getting your 14 minutesā€™ worth there.

4 Likes

To get the rewards you do absolutely nothing. Iā€™ll take 90 diamonds and an orb of chaos for ā€œdoing nothingā€. Thatā€™s like an extra week of dungeons for zero effort. I get why that might not be exciting if your collectionā€™s full, but what rewards are really exciting at that phase of endgame?

5 Likes

Is this about there not being mythic ingots on the calendar? Because yeah, that makes me a bit sad since I donā€™t do PVP and login is the only way I ever get some, but eh. Iā€™m happy with whatever I get for free.

I really wish stuff like the treasure maps would be replaced with white pet food or something, though.

3 Likes

Rotating the monthly rewards doesnā€™t seems unreasonable, not every month needs to have a big value, but they could change the last day to be an Major Orb of Chaos just to make it a little more special.

1 Like

Oh, right, I forgot about mythic ingots.

Iā€™ll revise my answer to ā€œIā€™m a bit peeved, but do like the free stuff.ā€

Iā€™m pretty sure the economy can take everybody getting one free mythic ingot per month more.

Could use a few more Treasure Maps

2 Likes

XD nooooOOOOoooo!!!

I get the feeling this month is more ā€œnew players orientedā€, but just now i noticed something, the only rewards not gettig any increase are the gem keys and treasure mapsā€¦

Is this an error @Saltypatra, @Cyrup or @Ozball?