At what level did you get Bone Dragon?(If you ever got him)

Got him awhile back, around level 250. Got my second one another 30 or so levels later, so that’s about right.

I guess I should consider myself lucky. Pulled the Bone Dragon when I was at level 16 from 12 Glory Keys earned in the guild tasks and then pulled Celestia at level 24 from Glory Keys again.

Im kinda new to the PC version of this game, Im a level 132 on Xbox One, and this PC version offers many other troops that Xbox doesn’t. Is the Bone Dragon OP or something, I haven’t leveled him up yet, souls coming in rather slow still, but from what I see, the overall opinion of the Bone Dragon is that he is OP. Any thoughts?

He is OP yes. Just look at his spell. But you should play with a team that you like and think is best for you. You might for example have some love for knights, and then go knights, there is many build ways in this game. I have been extremely lucky, I am L160 and I have already got 3 of the best Legendaries in the currently game. Sheggra, Gloom Leaf and KoS. And that was before I started to donate on the PC/Mobile version. However I have build a team around KoS with Valkyrie, there Green Slime is in as well. I know this is not a team that is very uncommon, but its quite fun to play it. My favourite team however is based around Khaziels Rock Worms. But since I need souls, the KoS team get me 54 souls each battle by using Valkyrie twice, which is very important for me now. So my opinion is, we can choose what path we want to take, if it gonna go slow, fast or something in the middle. But if one gonna pump up the other troops and kingdoms and be able to create new teams, it looks for me that one have to focus more on soul farming teams than anything else.

I got the first Bone Dragon ,when I was Lvl 300+ with a special weekly event last spring-summer but only bought one back then. Then got a few with Magic key last year and Glory key recently.

Thanks Nimhain! That makes me somewhat more hopeful that I’ll eventually manage to get Crimson Bat… :slightly_smiling:

Really? I just spend 800 glory keys and 50 gem keys but no legendaries at all. the drop ratio is definitely lower than 1.08

I consider myself very to have all troops by level 300ish

Nimhain meant the chance for any individual Legendary is the same, not that the chances for Legendary’s in general was better.

[quote=“Zelfore, post:28, topic:3658”]
Nimhain meant the chance for any individual Legendary is the same, not that the chances for Legendary’s in general was better.
[/quote] Oh! yeah thanks, I didn’t read the thread carefully.
Also I meant 1.08 's drop ratio is much lower than 1.07

Woohoo!!! Level 370 and just got Bone Dragon.

Very nice, mac! :slightly_smiling: I gave up trying to get him. :sob:

Just keep your fingers, eyes and legs crossed in hopes of getting him every time you open chests. :laughing:

I got my first Bone Dragon from a weekly event, but I know i’ve pulled at least 1 more from chests. Sheggra i managed to pull with a magic key fairly early on and I’ve gotten more than 1 of them. Crimson Bat i just recently pulled since the 1.09 update.

I’m currently level 276 and have all but 2 troops. Carnex and Psion have eluded me thus far.

Congrats, very well done! :grin: Terrible luck here :sob::sob:

Haha, actually what have worked for me is to not cross anything extra than my ten-thousands of strands. :smile:

I’m just missing Cerberus of all the legendary cards. That and autumn and summer imps. I just farm glory and maps to get gems. Everything but two cities are complete 10 and gold star.

Just gotten mine in level 112 :grin:

Who is Cerberus?

Very nice, well done! :smile: Maybe I get him this weekend.

1 Like

There, finally I pulled a Bone Dragon. This cant be true :joy:

5 Likes