At my wits end with Wisp

As an end game player I have all troops at my disposal and have made teams to counter all sorts of enemies but I just can’t seem to crack the Wisp teams. Two Wisps and anything (Kyrstenax/Kraken seem favourite) and I am toast. The problem is that I dont have any low attack troops to field so I am always going to kill myself quite quickly. I have tried draining with Famine but as they are only 9 mana Famine doesnt do them much damage. I tried the Silent treatment. Failed. Stun is pointless. I have tried, and mainly failed, using many combos.
I really think for 9 mana this troop is ridiculously op with the charm AND stealthy AND jumble AND extra turn.

Any suggestions to consistently beat these wispy devils ?

3 Likes

Oh. One if my own guildies has just suggested Leshy so that I cant attack myself. Why didnt I think of that !

1 Like

Try any good teams with Mab. :slight_smile:

I did try Mabs but was a bit iffy.
Maybe I’ll try Mabs & Leshy :smile:

Wisp, Wisp, Krys, Wisp went unbeaten on offense for me last week.

Edit: if you can’t beat’em, join’em.

4 Likes

I have yet to lose against those with Mabs.

Kraken, valk, giant spider, and mabs took care of them for me.

1 Like

I joked about playing Leshy / Fortress Gate / Fortress Gate / Goblin. Fill Leshy to entangle your whole team and fill goblin at the same time. Then cast Goblin for damage. Fortress Gates are there to merely limit the amount of damage that charm can actually do. You probably could put in the Dwarven Gate instead as it’s better than fortress.

Disclaimer: I never used the team because I never came against a wisp team last week. Only joked about using this team in the spoiler thread.

1 Like

Thanks all. Very helpful :+1::grinning:

I just ran standard AOE Dragons into it.

Krystenax
Krystenax
Dragon Soul
Sylvanimora

Then again that wretched team actually got me some losses. Grr.

1 Like

I finally got the better of them using
Sylvanimora
Valk
Justice
Queen Mab

Wins every time whatever they are paired with. Just do the choose skulls for justice gems thing each time.

Happy days :grinning::grinning::grinning::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Get them all! :smiley: :wink:

musehale

Wisp, wisp, wisp. You suck.

Only troop that gives me grief in Guild Wars… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

…And Wisp Dispels all enemies. Got a Barrier, …oh no you don’t.

1 Like