Arena: more troops to choose from, lets discuss

So many troops now in this game.
Would be cool if we could choose from 5 troops of each rarity poll. cheers!

3 Likes

I would agree if i ever did arena anymore lol

1 Like

I agree, I probably will wait before continue my arena career…could be much better…the rewards is poor too…

1 Like

I still do 5 or 6 a week but we need it updating.

2 Likes

I don’t think that the rewards are that bad. When you consider how quick you can fly through arena, picking up between 3k-4k souls is easy work.

1 Like

I agree when it comes to souls its good. However souls is not much needed for endgame players. :frowning:

2 Likes

Agreed but it is a good place to go if you are after souls. The glory keys rewards could be better.

1 Like

I now regret not doing more arena when I was newbee, for souls.

2 Likes

I dont lol

I just spammed valk every fight

1 Like

I also did, damn I forgot we did not have x4 speed back then. I did okay then I guess…

2 Likes

Lol yeah and valk was the only troop who gave souls

1 Like

That was the days! :wink:

1 Like

Agreed. Those of us that have been around long enough never had the advantage of 4x and bonus xp from daily guild war wins when starting out. These newbies don’t know how easy they have got it :laughing:

3 Likes

Lol yup!

But we are getting off topic here guys

Are the troops from silverglade, suncrest, or urskaya in the pool for arena?

1 Like

I didn’t do arena for a long time (probably almost a year) - I’d even ignore it if it came up as a daily task. Now though, if I get annoyed with PVP, I’ll do a run here or there. Maybe once or twice a week. I think it’s a nice change of pace and isn’t the worst for picking up a few seals, too.

Getting the troops updated to include some recent ones would be good, and I’d love to be able to choose a banner as well. I don’t mind the choice of 3, but wouldn’t object if there were 4 or 5 to choose from at each level.

No. At least, none that I’ve seen.

4 Likes

I do multiple arena runs every day because it makes a nice break from the pvp meta.

2 Likes

Troops from the new kingdoms are definitely in. I had Swordmaster and the frog guy yesterday.

3 Likes

I also saw the swordmaster and the lechie or what hes named today.

1 Like

It looks the troops of Suncrest and Urskaya have been added last week, along with the troops that have been recently released.

I like arena a lot. It offers more diversity with PVP ad it is fun to have to do the best we can with what troops we have.
I would also be happy if the rewards (trophies, gold) were better.

3 Likes

You’re right. I had forgotten about Swordmaster who has been in for a while. He’s pretty deadly in Arena.

On console, we don’t have Urskaya troops obviously, but I haven’t seen any Suncrest troops. I’ve got a very small sample size though.

1 Like