Are Delves Worth It After Completion?

So I recently completed all (current) Delves. Is it a good idea to grind them for class exp and Delve chests, or is it best to focus on other gamemodes?

If grinding them is a good idea, would level 50 or 500 be better?

2 Likes

Do you do Tuesday or Friday delve events? If so, then probably not.

You do get “stuff” for doing Delves, but at some point gold/souls/ingots isn’t too exciting. More shards can be good if you want to mythic new Epic troops the old fashioned way of just pulling them, but it doesn’t feel worth the effort.

Its probably best to focus on explore or casual left side pvp for pets and some class exp, but that’s your choice on what you enjoy.

When I started cutting back on playing Gems of War, anything delve related was the first to go and I can’t say I miss it much.

2 Likes

I agree with TheIdleOne. If you are going to do any delves, I would do them at level 50 (I do them in City of Thieves-very rarely).

2 Likes

I occasionally do a deep delve. The guaranteed gnome per run is nice. But generally, I’d put more effort into explores, assuming you still need medals for kingdom power.

1 Like

A safe assumpty, I assure you :joy:

You’ll probably want to grind one delve (usually City of Thieves) at level 50 for chaos shards, so you’ll be able to pull each newly added fifth faction troop to mythic. If you don’t spend any orbs it takes slightly above 10k chaos shards on average.

4 Likes

I agree with others, Tuesday and Weekend events are a yes.
I only use my free sigils and do full clears for better rewards/valravens.

4 Likes

I do all free dailiy delves @ CoT lvl 50. Simply for the Angel & Merchant offers. Hit my 92.5k a while ago.

1 Like