Arcane Stealth Traitstone

I 100% completed Whitehelm trying to get the stealth traitstone on warlord 5 and did not get it. Am I %$#%$ed now?

No you could just repeat the challenges over and over. Alternatively you could set it as home and try getting them from revenge battles.

2 Likes

Youā€™re still fine. You can farm the challenges over and over.

We players guess the drop rate on Arcane Traitstones to be around 1-3%.

In the link below, it tells you which city has which traitstone.

However, Arcane Stealth is not Whitehelm:

2 Likes

Whoops I meant summer. Was reading another thread at the same time.

But I never tried to redo challenges. Cool.

So should I set my defense to 1 dude so I can do revenge battles more often?

Yes.

Also, difficulty doesnā€™t increase the rarity of traitstone drops. The only thing difficulty does is increase your chance of getting a drop. Warlord IV is 100% chance, but the chance is high enough on normal and hard that 2 matches on normal/hard is better than one match on Warlord IV, traitstone wise.

Sure you are just as everyone, the drop rate is like 1%, who in his sane mind want so play 100 redundant challenges for that stone, especially knowing you will need 16 or so for a single troop.

ā€¦ You donā€™t want to sell me death sticks

Heā€™s looking for the mono-yellow arcane, which is only needed by two commons (each needs one total) and Summer Imp, whose traits are rather worthless anyway. I assume heā€™s just trying to get True Shot on Centaur Scout, farming for that is still in the ā€˜saneā€™ range, somehow.

I totally didnt do that to get 14 recently for a legendary.