Apply the same metric to GW Bracket winners and losers

I took a look thru the GW data on Guild Wars Rankings

There were a few gaps, but the first instance I saw of a 2nd place finisher that didn’t advance was bracket 16 two wars ago. They did manage to win their bracket the next war, but then a gap appeared, and I was unable to see how they performed in the latest GW.

Also two wars ago, there was a guild that finished in bracket 17 with significantly fewer points than in previous wars, and then in bracket 19, finished with 0, and in bracket 21 did fight a few battles. Good enough to earn themselves 75 gems twice and 50 gems for the next ten wars at this pace.

I’m certain if data were available on Xbox, PS4 and Switch, I could find additional cases. But if this isn’t worth fighting about, then I will find another cause worth fighting for. Last I heard, there were still plenty of Gem kissing Elves in Silverglade and the Forest of Thorns. I only have 3 weeks to prepare my Raiders for another assault…time to get to work. Forget the Iron price, we will pay the Stone price; the broken bone price if need be; the Puddling price. We will never surrender. For the Horde.

3 Likes