Hello,
I am a long-time veteran player, and I am contacting you to request the immediate escalation and human review of an unjust 14-day chat ban applied to my account.
- My Invite Code is: GRIM_2
- Timeframe of the incident: October 5th, between 7:00 AM and 11:30 PM (CET / French Time).
My account was automatically silenced following a coordinated mass-reporting strategy engineered by a group of three toxic players during a brief verbal dispute. These specific users frequently hijack and over-occupy the French Global 300 chat with spam, foolish behavior, and useless messages. During a brief exchange, they deliberately targeted and provoked me. I strictly avoided any vulgarity, profanity, or hate speech, relying solely on mild literary banter. The automated system simply validated their targeted, malicious pack-reporting without checking the context.
Receiving a two-week penalty under these circumstances is a severe injustice. I formally request a human administrator to audit the global chat logs during the specific timeframe mentioned above, verify the coordinated nature of their reports, and lift this restriction.
Thank you for your prompt intervention to restore my account status.
Best regards