Anyone plays WoW Classic?

Maybe some germans?

I am in the U.S. I’ve been a World of Warcraft player since 2008 and I will be playing WoW Classic upon release here on Monday. Can’t wait! Still haven’t decided what to roll…Mage or Hunter.

1 Like

I played it from release in germany feb. 2005 every day till end of 2010 and especially classic gave me the best time in a game i’ve ever had.
So, i’m on a big fast hypetrain for months now and count the days till next week.

My choice is the same like back then, druid as main and a hunter to farm. Than warrior and rogue for pvp.
No clue what the endgame brings but the leveling are always my favorite part in every game that offer it.

1 Like

Hope they redo the Lich King expansion. That was a good one. I’ve been leveling a Warlock in BfA while waiting for Classic launch.

1 Like

I haven’t played in years. I’ll most likely never go back. I was more into it at the time with online friends. These days I don’t put enough effort in to have online friends sadly. So the huge interest for me to play would be gone. Overall I’m happy its finally happening. So many, even myself, wanted to play a classic WoW. To be honest while it’s good, think it’s a few years too late to be worthwhile. Just my feelings and does not need to be shared.

1 Like

I’m still playing it, guys!! Actually, I’ve been playing wow since it was released in 2008, and I’m still a huge fan of it. Sometimes I even think of launching a poweleveling service like this one https://skycoach.gg/wow-boost/products/mythic-15-26-dungeons-118, but I just want to enjoy the game. Btw, my son is fond of it too! What about your kids, guys? You know, my son plays it even better than I do. Anyway, I want to know how many of us still play WoW Classic. I’ll be waiting for your replies, guys!