Anyone having the same problem?

Currenly I am sitting with Guild Wars 2, Witcher 3 and Bloodborne and next month I want to get Fallout 4.

BUT

I cannot stop playing this game and it’s Free-to-play !!

Am I the only one? Those titles should wipe the board with this game, but I’m putting more hours into GoW than those combined.

My brother should stop buying me games (hope he doesn’t read this post :P)

1 Like

I play this instead of Pillars of Eternity, Wasteland 2, and a list of other games.
Though I play quite a bit of Mordheim and Sentinels of the Multiverse, so that’s ok :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

LOL, ATM my ps4 is collecting dust and the guilt is killing me. Only thing that calms me is GoW.

1 Like

To quote myself:

Days, weeks, months all but wasted
What potent addiction consumes me
Every waking moment, a silent cry for help
Unheard, lost to the pull of match-three

So no, you’re not alone. According to Steam, I’ve spent over 2200 hours on GoW. :no_mouth:
Pretty much the only time I even look at other games is when internet is down, or I’m on the road.

1 Like

Respect ! 220 hours !

Hail the Gems!

1 Like

Well, I actually do play other games, but I always come back here. Even though I’ve always been a hardcore Bejeweled fan (Diamond mine foreveeeeeeeeeer - I’m an Elder Bejewelian and damn proud of it dammit!), I haven’t touched the game since I installed GoW. Apparently, I love my little cards more than I love the actual match-3. :stuck_out_tongue:
If only GoW had a Diamond Mine mode, I’d be playing it 24/7. No time to sleep when there’s mining to do!

2 Likes

I have 1300 games in my Steam library. What do I typically play? Gems of War and Robocraft; both free to play games.

1 Like

My paid Steam backlog is outrageous, so much so I have a little sticky note on my monitor that yells at me to go play everything I already own :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Since I don’t have a desktop computer right now, I have only my iPad. (I have had Steam before, so I know the draw on my bank account…) New games come out for it all the time, and I’ll always go look at them or try them out, but GoW is the one I never get rid of when the new iOS update requires more storage than I have ( :sweat_smile: )

I’ve tried to get my boyfriend in on this game, but he just shakes his head and tells me he doesn’t like match-3s… I just tip my head at him like a puppy when he says silly things like that.

1 Like