Anyone ever seen this error?

**What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?**cant stary the game

What are the steps to make it happen again?

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

Yes, I just posted about this too.

1 Like

It happened last week on event start too, just a ton of people all trying to ping the server at the same time.

1 Like

As @Rasper said, this error occurs when the game is being played by the most people. Sirrian had mentioned that 1.0.9 was so popular that even raising their normal limits on the server, that this limit was being hit around daily reward time.

Basically, we all get super excited, all log in at the same time, all try to ascend at the same time, and overload the server.

I am not good with patients when it comes to a cool troop like this, but having hit the error, I’ll wait an hour or so until the excitement calms to a normal level.

This typo made me imagine an ER doctor playing Gems while someone bleeds out on their table.

5 Likes

That’s what happens when you have a rabbit with bog sharp nasty teeth.:grinning:

Hey mine showed 9374 but I didnt get a Support option like you did

I have seen the same error message this afternoon.