Any way to tell whether your defense kills an enemy troop or 2?

I forgot how we tell. Thanks.

2 Likes

There’s no way sadly.

2 Likes

Darn, I would like a feature request to play back a video of defense battle. It would be entertaining if you get a win in guild wars heh.

1 Like

Not sure if I want to see the whole battle, but I would like to know how well my defense did. Is it worth it to try a “stop Yellow” team on Bonus Yellow day
or just go with the standard Bone Dragon?

I agree I would love this; its actually something I, and I’m sure other’s, too, have asked for in the past, GW just makes it that much more desirable of a feature.

2 Likes

Kind of critical really, since a single win at any level blocks them from half their possible points.

1 Like

It would be awesome to know how your teams specifically did against the opponents for sure. I would be happy if you could see your defense wins/losses from wtihin the GW interface, more information would be nice of course but I would settle for knowing how your specific defense team did.

1 Like

Another qiestion i have is does my defense team only fight 5 times a day also?

@Saltypatra could you enlighten us pretty please

Hi all:) the GW battles counts as pvp check the battle log there you can see if you won or lost:)

2 Likes

Considering paragon fights with everyone, its not limited to 5.

2 Likes

If you get souls from your defense battles, you killed enemy troops. So if you show one victory, you will get four souls. With one loss you could still get 1-3. However, there is no way to know which battle they came from if there were multiple battles since you last checked.

True i didnt think of that thanks brudda

That’s what I kept running into… Bone dragon. and More bone dragon. I think a lot of folks went that way.

There really needs to be some way to tell how your defenses are performing in GUild Wars.