Any plans to expand the Guild Guardians?

I like the idea of having Guild Guardians, but can they have more roles other than just being another set of cards in the stack? I played them a couple time for novelty’s sake, but after a while I simply revert back to my old-and-tested teams. It just seems a shame the guardians are now just collecting dust like the majority of the other cards.

Is it possible to have additional guild features that are based on the rarity and/or number of different guild guardians we own? Some ideas I have…

1. Guild War: If guild pvp concept is ever on the menu, then maybe we could have these guardians contribute more in term of defensive features?
  2. Kingdom Guardians: We now have… what? 20 some odd kingdoms in the game now? Maybe we can have the option to assign some of these guardians to individual kingdoms for extra tribute or revenue boost?
  3. Mini-game: design some kind of mini-game that uses these guild guardians in one form or the other. Some kind of army game… or some such?

My summary: Guild Guardian concept is cool. But right now they are nothing new on the block. Can we spice them up a little bit?

The devs have confirmed this is coming as soon as next major update. [quote=“Sidousai, post:1, topic:13905”]
3) Mini-game: design some kind of mini-game that uses these guild guardians in one form or the other. Some kind of army game… or some such?
[/quote]

The devs have teased that this is the true use of the guild guardians in the upcoming guild wars mini-game.

2 Likes