Any news on 6.4?

I have been away for a short while and noticed we are mid june now with not even a whisper of 6.4 news.

with only two weeks left of june i was expecting some news to have leaked.

Guild Wars is this week so probably this week. :rofl:

Really though, they like to just drop it when they are ready. They still have two weeks in June.

3 Likes

It wouldnt suprise me at all. The 6.3 update dropped during a guild wars week.

Happy to confirm the update is NOT this week!

16 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my post

It’s not been delayed until the next Guild Wars, right? :thinking:

Any spoilers you are able to share for 6.4?

Ahh, then it’s update week for PQ3 (right on schedule). Better start preparing the tubs of popcorn now. This is going to be one of those updates for the ages. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Can also confirm there’s no PQ3 update this week :joy:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Oh that is hilariously funny! @Kafka you are such a card!

I can also confirm that there is no presence by @Kafka in PQ3 forums this week, or last week, or the week before that, …

I keep forgetting that we have to check on Reddit, and Facebook, and apparently now on Gems of War forums for actual information about PuzzleQuest 3. Feel free to leave the answers to that page full of questions you submitted over a month ago here if necessary. I know how passionately you feel when there is lackluster response from community teams on a game forum.

As a small team, I do appreciate your patience as we have to make sometimes difficult decisions about how we use our time as we not only manage these forums but other channels too.
If you want to continue to have a discussion about PQ3 in a constructive manner, I am happy to do that in the PQ3 forum. It is absolutely not appropriate to continue this discussion here and as such, this will be the last word on the matter in this forum.

4 Likes

Hey all,

Just advising you that I have removed the most recent posts on this thread as it continued to be off-topic from the initial thread/forum.

In future, please keep all discussions and feedback in their relevant thread/forum.

Jeto (she/they) - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

3 Likes

I blame Lyrian. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So, 6.4 : Legend Reborn is coming next Wednesday instead, still sticking to the roadmap plan?

With a lot of Hellcrag momentum, and barely any info about Legend Reborn event, I kinda expected it to be delayed after Hellcrag release, and combined with Dragon’s Path update.

Light spoiler ahead, I kinda suspect the 4th and 5th campaign week to be both Journey event, with the tracker/hunter type troop. But like Nexus, Journey is actually on the first week of new kingdom instead. So… Is there a chance one of those weeks might become Legend Reborn event? :hushed:

With nothing to go about this update, beside the disappeared future achievements, I’m excited for what it will bring. Can’t wait for next week to see if anything is coming! :yum:

It sounds like you might be confusing the kingdom release event (aka “10 weeks daily battlecrasher slog”) and the journey event (aka “increasingly harder fights for increasingly less miles”). The kingdom release event lasts throughout the whole campaign, the journey event is one special week within the campaign where we don’t have a regular world event.

Nope. I’m not even talking about 5-week Kingdom Pass, I was talking about the 2 weeks leading up to it.

And Journey is proven to not always have to connected to kingdom release. Ghulvania week is an example.

So, Nexus’ Natureborn Hunter, and Grosh-Nak’s Trk’Nala previous name is “Natureborn Tracker” and “Orc Tracker”, seems like there is a theme going on, especially with Pathfinder/Guide name of Journey troop.

Screenshot_2022-06-24-20-34-02-88_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

Now that those turned out to be false, and Chalcedony will be Hellcrag’s Journey troop, those theme might point out to unknown Legend Reborn event instead.

If I understand you correctly those two are standard World Events:

• “Looking for Guidance”, featuring Natureborn Hunter from Nexus
  • “The Orc’s Path”, featuring Trk’Nala from Grosh-Nak

Both are not related to Journey in any way, they don’t have the Pathfinder trait.