Any idea when the Dread Cutlass will be in the Soulforge?

I’m wanting to craft the Ruby Macaque weapon.

Next month will be one year since the Dread Captain’s Chest campaign. Lodestar and Dread Arquebus has been made available but not the Dread Cutlass.

Any idea as to when the Dread Cutlass will be in the forge?

Thanks!

1 Like

The answer is almost certainly “the next time Blighted Lands is kingdom of the week”.

Based on the spoilers, that answer is not yet on the schedule. There are a couple of un-dated Blighted Lands troops on the “drawing board” part of things, but we can extrapolate the 10 kingdoms for the next campaign (and the likely kingdom for the “interregnum” period between the upcoming campaign and the subsuquent one) from the data that’s already posted there.

Sorry I don’t have a better answer for you, but I don’t see anything in the spoiler data that leads me to one.

2 Likes

Also, you can confirm this yourself by browsing all 10 pages of the Campaign Artifact (at any point during the Campaign, even day one).

2 Likes

Thanks so much!

Your post gave me kittens. I thought I had missed Lodestar, but for anybody else who is panicking, Broken Spire (with Lodestar) is scheduled for July 15th.

GoW Teams Bot /event_kingdoms command shows Blighted Lands (with Dread Cutlass) on September 16th. I suspect that’s based on game data for the next campaign, and is (of course) subject to change.

7 Likes

Disculpame pero es simple macaque pide 3 armas 1 de garra de dragon que el reino paso hace unas semanas 1 de aguja rota que vendra en 32 diaa y 1 de tierras marchitas que a sinole vista no se sabe cuando vendra como lo choqueas aqui GoW Troop Spoilers
Cada ves que necesites saber que reinos vendran solo ve esa pagina.

Giving this a bump because Lodestar, needed to forge The Ruby Macaque, is in the Soulforge this week.

The same date is still being shown in the spoilers for Dread Cutlass.

2 Likes

Switch players really got screwed over by this. As we didn’t get the campaign at all. A while back @Kafka mentioned they would mention it to the devs and potentially move some things forward in the Soulforgr but that was even before the current campaign started. So once again a big dissappoint. Still very salty about the insulting “catch up” thing for Switch players as well. As nothing given even gives anything worthy to catch up at all. We’re just being treated as stupid cash cows and that’s why we won’t get anything that’s actually asked for.

2 Likes