Anonymous (#1 guild on PC / mobile) is recruiting(29/30)

We are expecting to have 2-3 people taking a break in our sister guild at the end of the week.

So we are looking for some very active players who ideally:
•are lvl 1000+
•average 1K trophies / week on a regular basis (but our weekly min is still 300 because RL happens)
•have a successful experience of GW in brackets 1-2.

Please contact @Geran if you are interested.

1 Like

Bumping this thread. We’re a very competitive and active guild and looking for like minded players. Please post here or contact me in interested.

1 Like

Bump for a great guild. If you’re looking for a cooperative bunch and a great experience, you won’t regret it.

1 Like

We are still looking for 2 very active players who ideally:
•are lvl 1000+
•average 1K trophies / week on a regular basis (but our weekly min is still 300 because RL happens)
•have a successful experience of GW in brackets 1-2.

Please contact @Geran if you are interested.

1 Like

Some folks in global chat suggested i come to this forum to find guilds that may suit. Still have a spot?

Can meet req’s.

1 Like

We still have some openings. So if you are looking to join a fun, social, and active guild, please post here or PM me.

One spot left to fill before the GW week starts!
We are looking for a very active players who ideally:
•is lvl 1000+
•averages 1K trophies / week on a regular basis (but our weekly min is still 300 because RL happens)
•has a successful experience of GW in brackets 1-2.

Contact me if you are interested.

1 Like

Hi, level 920 player. All decks over 9k, have all colour decks for gw. Very active player. In a dead guild. Looking for a too guild to take Me.

Hi, level 920 player. All decks over 9k, have all colour decks for gw. Very active player. In a dead guild. Looking for a too guild to take Me

I have sent you a PM.

I excel in guild wars with a (current scoring system) average of 40,000 - 45,000 points. You’ve certainly played against me as I’ve been Paragon of Unrepentant multiple times.

Daily guild wars is not a problem.
Gold is not a problem.
Sorry, but I don’t believe in the trophy system and will need an ongoing exemption from that requirement. (In exchange, you’ll have a top scoring guild wars player.)
Can join today. (ELOF3)

As tempting as your offer of recruiting an excellent GW player is, we also need trophies.
So I am sorry but I can’t accept your offer.

1 Like

No worries. I’m sure someone will snatch me up.

1 Like

We are looking for a very active player who ideally:
•is lvl 1000+
•averages 1K trophies / week on a regular basis (but our weekly min is still 300 because RL happens)
•has a successful experience of GW in brackets 1-2.

Contact me if you are interested .

1 Like

3.2 has been the final straw for a few more of our members. We are going to lose at least 2 people at the end of the week.

So we are looking for active players who like GW.
Contact me if you are interested.

1 Like

I hope you will find someone quick, i think people will start to decrease the trophy and gold requirement since it getting harder to play more then an hour without an headache

2 Likes

Thanks. Recruitment was already tough lately with all the endgamers quitting. It is probably not going to be easier now.

2 Likes

Being in the number one guild on PS4 I can relate. Recruitment is very difficult as of lately and I’m afraid this new UI may make it even harder.

2 Likes

That worries me too.

1 Like

@Aelthwyn Not derailing
@Rickygervais As you know we often finish 2nd GW most weeks, so I’m not in a starting Guild and things are a mess this week. Seals requirements are officially off the table this week. One player rage un-installed the game. Etc.

1 Like