Announcements for Legendary Task card finds

Hey, everyone, this thought occurred to me a little while ago, shortly after Intrim found the Mythic: Death from a Legendary Task. Sure, it was great- there was much celebrating in guild chat, and every one of us was at least somewhat happy that Intrim found the Mythic: Death from a Legendary Task. But what of the others? I mean, global chat usually posts something for individual Legendary/Mythic finds, so why can’t it tell everyone that Intrim found the Mythic: Death from a Legendary Task? It’d be a great way to show which guilds are doing the tasks, helping prospective recruits and painting an incomplete picture of guild activity. Plus, it’d be way easier for us to brag- if “Intrim found the Mythic: Death from a Legendary Task” popped up in chat, I wouldn’t have to make at topic on the forum with all of the subtlety of a thundering black rhinoceros to inform everyone that Intrim found the Mythic: Death from a Legendary Task.

tl;dr: half joking brag topic, half serious suggestion. Also, Intrim found the Mythic: Death from a Legendary Task.

7 Likes

[quote=“Zuboki, post:1, topic:16324, full:true”]with all of the subtlety of a thundering black rhinoceros
[/quote]

Too funny, especially so if it was unintentional…

2 Likes

Please. Nothing I do is unintentional.

4 Likes

Give him a bit more credit~

Fun fact: The African Black Rhinoceros is extinct.

Also GOD DAMMIT GUYS YOU JUST HAD TO GET DEATH AFTER I LEFT!

I didn’t need the second Famine that I got from a legendary task. I wanted the Mythic: Death from a legendary task, dammit. <3

3 Likes

Stop showing off! I hate you!

4 Likes

2 Likes

Wait I’m a little unclear on what you got lmfao

6 Likes

I think Intrim found a Dwarven Miner in a legendary task or something

2 Likes

Intrim found the Mythic: Death from a Legendary Task :tm:

3 Likes

Great, now I got coffee in my sinuses from laughing so hard. Hope you’re satisfied.

2 Likes

There’s this person who just left couple days before we pulled Death from legendary task. I’m sorry for that person.

It would be nice if we had the capability to turn these announcements off if we so choose, so I would be opposed to the idea of having even more announcements.
Congrats on getting the mythics tho. :thumbsup:

5 Likes

i supprot the announcement idea, i think the rng & hard work deserves the praise

also congrats on your legendary task dwarven miner!

2 Likes

Well, . I liked this before because I though it was a serious thread about Mythic obtained in legendary tasks. Now I think is a little bit ridiculous…

Without offense to anyone. What is this about? I think we are all older to make sense. This look like a child´s joke party. Is this what you want with this thread @Zuboki? . Is sad, at least for me.
I hope all people make sense and clarify there differences in the true thing made for that : The Guild Wars. Why this child things?

Of course everyone has his point of view. That´s only my opinion.

Sorry if anyone feel´s offense. That´s not my intention.

I am 100% okay with this child’s joke party, thank you very much.

2 Likes

smile is not a bad thing, and as far as i know our devs do have a good sense of humor :wink:

i treat this thread as both, the feature request and a joke party be couse we can do both! :confetti_ball:

Just wanted to say that I was also pleased that Intrim found the Mythic: Death from a Legendary Task.

3 Likes

I hope some of you did a screenshot when you got Death from Legendary Task…coz for now nobody believes you on that. Also I think it is fantastic idea about the announcement on chat after finding something in Legendary Task. It should be like with usual findings, that each an every player gets his own shout. There is nothing better than to see 30x same shout on global. I’m looking forward to see more of your ideas guys, and the screenshots of course. Have a wonderful day!

7 Likes

Wow. Kinda jerky.

Actually we like the idea of the a chat announcement for a guild getting a mythic troop from legendary tasks. It would most likely be just the guild name, rather than a message for each guild member.

No ETA at the moment though.

5 Likes