Angry Sprockets, allied guild of Mean Machine(rank 23th) is looking for 2 member!

After Sunday clean up of inactive player we are looking for 2 new members? Did Sprockets hit 40k seals last week? Of course!

1 Like

Bumping for teh sehy people to see this! Still searching for 2 members. Come be a part of this active guild.

And we are full again.

1 Like

One spot open. Are you an active player? Come join an active guild. First to come first served.

hello im a somewhat new guy been playing for 1 week and im at lvl 38 now have a lot of fun playing it and play it everyday min after work for bout an hour im looking for a active guild with somewhat of support so i might be able to get some questions answered would like to join and do my best

1 Like

Hi there thanks for your interest.
We are currently full. However if you want i can get bsck to you when we get a spot open.

I really wanna join :slight_smile: can easily put out 1500 seals a week. +++Fourth Hokage+++

I’ll get back to you too when we open up a spot.
It usualy happens on Sunday when we kick inactive people.

That is a long time without a guild for me😅 Can not promise im not taken. U need a guild in this game or ur worthless🙊

Oh but we are not expecting you to be guildles until Sunday. We expect you to join a guild until then. What we offer is worth waiting :wink:
But no need to wait alone :smile:

Well Angry Sprockets has a spot open again. Anyone looking for a home? The only request is that if you end up Paragon in Guild Wars you stay until Sunday.

1 Like

And 1500 seals :smiley:

Well 1500 seals the requirement. I’m making a personal request with the paragon thing. Not like I can stop someone from leaving. I can only ask.

We are still searching for a member.

Both our guilds are first in their bracket for guild wars. Join us today so you get a chance of fighting side by side with us in the next weeks war. Join the winning teams today.

I would like that spot if its still there, 1500 seals is easy and I can help get gold too, GW isnt an issue either

Another week marks Sprockets bring first in GW and reaching 40k seals. Want to join? We have 2 open spots.

Bumping up :slight_smile:

Would Like to join a more active guild than the last. Invite code MURKLAN

Invite coming!