🌪🌪🌪🌪 Anemoessa is looking for a casual Player 🌪🌪🌪🌪

I understand your frustration and I am sorry.
Being busy in real life like that, maybe a lesser casual guild will suit you better.
Now in terms of your contributions, as I mentioned on my previews comment, 5 battles a day or all of them during weekend will have been enough. Also a message on chat ‘‘hey guys I have been busy’’ would have been enough.
Before you, 2 inactive members were kicked out. You were given more time, but even then you did not showed up, so I considered you ‘‘inactive’’. Again I am pointing out: ‘inactive = no guild wars’.
There was a major talk about you on Discord as well in which we expected to show up and comment.
I understand being busy, we are all mostly grown ups in Anemoessa and have real life to attend to, but even in the casual manner of the guild some rules are rules.
In conclusion if you feel like re-joining in the future I can always contact you when we have an empty spot. But we have to know that you will be more active, in order not to loose 3 weeks of GW on you.

Again I am sorry for you frustration, but as you said, real life is more important than a casual game.

One Spot is Available for anyone interested.
Anybody looking for a friendly and casual experience, but aggressive Guilds Wars at the same time, please contact us.

Hi,

I’d be very interested in joining if it’s something you’d consider.

Currently only at lvl 190 and still working towards getting all kingdoms to lvl 10, but very committed and I have had no problem managing 1500 seals each week since I really started playing.

I’ve never actually taken part in guild wars though, so would need a little bit of help and guidance where possible (if that’s something you’re willing and able to provide).

If you think I might be worth consideration, here’s my invite code:

INDY BONES_RXRD

Spots Available for anyone interested.

Anybody looking for a friendly and casual experience, but aggressive Guilds Wars at the same time, please contact us.

Lots of help for the new players as well, through our Discord channel, and Guild Tasks (+LTs)

Hi, I would love to join. I am level 500 and got all kingdoms leveled. I play at least a few games per day. If you would like to invite me, my code is ALSANILA .

I have sent you an invite to the guild.

1 Like

Hi. I’m looking for a new guild. I play everyday . Currently level, 1091 all kingdoms leveled. Invite code GABC

I will invite you right away.

we have one spot free now!

Hey, im level 131 and climbing. easily able to get the 1.5k seals per week.

Can I join? STUFFSTICKS_JP8Y

we have still one spot free, but I couldnt invite. Your in another guild. Best would be to join discord to sort things out

I’m interested in an active guild, I’m fairly new to the game, i’ve Only been playing for a week or so. I’m a level 56 and working on understanding all the ins and outs of the game. Invite code is. BEKAH_B8AP

it says this code does not exist

That’s really weird, unless there is another invite code I think I typed it right…

strange…

do you have blanks before or after your nick?

It looks like there may be one before but I have no idea how to tell if that is correct or not.

I’m on the mobile game…don’t know if that makes a difference either?

no, it shouldn’t. I tried different typings with blanks, others from our guild too, but it doesen’t work.
Perhaps you could write a support ticket.
Or you could join our discord channel and someone joins the game when you are online too, and try to invite you over the global chat ingame.

ok, I’m sorry, we are full now!

It’s no problem! I did go ahead and put in a support ticket but didn’t have time to do anything else. Thanks for trying