And please no vault weekend during battlecrashers

So if the accepted average is 10%, what has happened this weekend with a 3% drop (for me at least)
I find it difficult to believe that battlecrashers have nothing to do with this over a 30 hour window

1 from 35. Thatā€™s why itā€™s pure shite. Zero parity

Yeah, this is the ideal way to look at it :relaxed:

2 Likes

What kind of numbers are you at? The bigger the sample size, the harder it is to explain if thatā€™s the actual drop rate.

I just did 50 quick explore battles. In that, 9 gnomes and 10 battle crashers. Better than expected, lucky streak :blush: Iā€™ll come back tomorrow with a bigger sample size.

1 Like

1500 battles since reset Friday. Subtract maybe 30-50 of those for pets, but certainly, in excess of 1400 explore/pvp matches.

My best pet drop rate was actually 5 minutes before reset, where i got 3 pets in 3 matches.

Gnome weekend was always a veiled ā€œgiftā€. The devs are taking time off and gnome weekends are the best time for addicted players to douse themselves in fire retardant to avoid burnout. I mean, cmon, what do gnomes actually give that is worth any time at all?

Thatā€™s a lot, lol. That said, when you say ā€œmaybe 30-50 of those for petsā€, it tells me this isnā€™t the exact number and to take it with a grain of salt :slight_smile:

Only thing that comes to mind, are you retreating from battles? You canā€™t get a gnome on the next battles if you retreat from one. Other than that, mistakes in keeping track or just supremely unlucky :woman_shrugging:

Retreat? Damned right. Gnome weekend is siesta time. Absolutely not worth waking up for

I know its 1500 battles, because I have gained 3000 trophies since Friday reset. I have only played explore 5, pvp 2 trophy or pet battles in that time. Im pretty sure I only played 3 pet rescues (so 24 matches).

Yes they do. Iā€™ve seen it happen.

Not even close to 1 in 10. Right now Iā€™m at 1 in about 16.5. And all of two vault keys. 647 battles, 39 gnomes.
And probably 200 battlecrashers.
Itā€™s a bad joke.

22 vault keys. 2 epic vault keys. RNG.

380 games and 7 gnomes. Guaranteed proof that I always knew it was a chronic waste of time and effort ohā€¦but I did get 64 battlecrashers

That is VERY out of the norm. What count is your gnome tracker at?

Iā€™m at 350 games and 42 gnomes, which is a little better than average.

My gnome tracker obviously is at 2 of 10 on the second phase.

Tell me I am wrong

youā€™re wrong

3 Likes

It should be no concern of yours what Idle does with his/her time.

If you truly care about addicts, donate to a charity. Your time or your money.

Baselessly attacking people you think have an addiction problem over and over is not only not helping anyone, but is actually the opposite: unhelpful, sadistic, and cruel.

7 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.