Anchors Aweigh data collection

I’m always interested in your data, @Dust_Angel , thanks for all the times you’ve ever provided it :relaxed:

1 Like

Thanks @Dust_Angel. It does show that even without losing a single Valraven, there is a little bit of luck involved in getting the /30 fair-share requirement with minimal cost.
I believe it’s possible to get only 66 battles from Tier 1, which ends up short at 2340 (2367 required).

This was a really interesting read, thanks to everyone who took the time to record their fights. I know from experience of doing it each week, it’s quite the task.

Just checking that my calculations were correct then that Tier 2 was the correct call as I know a few were saying 1 was enough:

1 Like

Depends on how you interpret 2390 at 67 battles. If everyone bought tier 1, 9 would make it and 1 would not, but as a whole that takes the whole guild over the line. The 1 person that stops at 66 is 2340.

Approx 62 battles is the data I was shown for all free sigils, 67 battles is Tier 1, 75 is Tier 2. I’m happy to adjust those numbers if that seems not to line up.

I always try to make sure that if the average score hovers around the border of two tiers that I say as such so GMs can make up their mind themselves.

There’s always people who don’t follow best scoring methods, loose battles, get lucky with a valraven on their last sigil. To me, the important thing is that the information I put out is as accurate as possible. If Tier 1 would cover it for everyone then I like to say just that.

3 Likes