Anchors Aweigh data collection

Tbh, I thought we already knew most of this (esp. because we so often end up with similar numbers on the LBs), and that the case of WEs with refreshing maps or phases would be the one where a small advantage could be gained by knowing the randomly pre-generated sequence of battles to appear.

Back in the Kurandara event…

This event featured map resetting. Since I’d already been through the event a couple of times with the first two accounts, although didn’t write down the exact sequence, I had an intuitive sense of which battles had appeared the most frequently and was able to target those to take advantage of the increasing points.

Maybe I should have picked up on it, but I think I just couldn’t be bothered getting too involved in what seemed like a somewhat heated argument :stuck_out_tongue::

I kept a record of the fight order in a few later events with refreshing because I was thinking about this (planning the optimal route), so I’m happy to compare notes if anyone else did the same. Edit to say I think I didn’t bring it up or jump in when you’ve mentioned it previously because I didn’t feel the size of the advantage gained over the relatively low required Tier buy-ins for many of the WEs would have been that huge or made a difference in people either meeting or not meeting reqs for my guild.

For this event, perhaps a greater than usual number of people chose to take a sub-optimal point route due to the Medal situation (I’m doing okay with a Scylla team so far) ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes