Amount of souls shown in a bar upper left

I want a little bar for souls in the upper left in the world map. Like we have for gold and glory.
What do you say? :slight_smile:

16 Likes

please please please!

3 Likes

Yes, please :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It’s fine where it is for me. It’s where it needs to be.

Yes this please!!!

2 Likes

I just want to add that I have no preference on the physical location of the indicator on the map screen, I just would love to be able to know my soul count at a glance without checking collections or selecting troops and clicking through a card just to bring up the current amount.

Your mileage may vary, but I have often wished for something like this as a quality of life upgrade :coffee:

10 Likes

For the reasons stated to well here.

1 Like

Couldnt had said it better myself. It’s a nice spot for it at the left side from the glory at the top tho, but I agree, it doesnt matter were it ends up, as long as it is in the world map.

2 Likes

Short poem or accidental rhyme?
on topic, i want it there as well but i would rather a notification of when i can level up a troop.

be a nice addition since everything else is pretty much seen from map, why not souls to!!

2 Likes

You can, if you click Hero, collection. It’s not obvious, mind you.

You may misunderstand what “at a glance” means, usually it is something that requires no effort (or in this case clicking) plus to be fair Malkav did mention not checking collections which I took to mean the hero option.

3 Likes

My bad. I didn’t read that “checking collections” bit, which is exactly what I told him he could do.
So you know. Just ignore me.

Carry on.

2 Likes

No problem at all.

And you can pretty much do no wrong in my eyes as I noticed in another thread that you play Puerto Rico.

One of my favorite games, Race for the Galaxy, is based on that design. Board Game Geeks Unite! :game_die:

3 Likes

Race For the Galaxy was an awesome game, for the first three expansions. The fourth didn’t do it for me.
My friends and I played RftG a whole lot. it was our “go to” game, for months.

We even tried the drafting variant. It took a lot longer, but it was a blast!

Have you tried the new one, Roll for the Galaxy?

2 Likes

I have not. I keep planning on getting a copy. I have watched a few play-throughs, however.

For me it is also fine if its shown in the troops screen, but it is such a hassle to have to go into the crafting menu of a specific troop…

1 Like

cute squeak

Yes please!

Me too on the yes please!