Amount of guilds

Is there a way to get a list of the current guilds in order, I would like to see how some of the guilds I have been in are still doing

I don’t believe that is possible. On the guild listing, you can only see your own guild’s position plus/minus 20 and the top 20.

1 Like

I did not think so, but figured I would ask

2 Likes

The only way it could be done is to find enough people, in enough guilds, that everyone’s positions overlapped enough to build the list from everyone’s 40 guild view. Realistically, that’s never gonna happen. Or if the devs made the entire list viewable/searchable, of course.

2 Likes

on alot of levels it would change all the time though

1 Like

We could try to organize that… I would help

1 Like

There are thousands of guilds on PC/Mobile. You’d never get enough coverage, even if everyone on the forum participated.

2 Likes

Btw @A01020201 welcome to the forums brudda i see you joined us a few days ago😎 im glad you asked this question because its something ive wanted to see as well

2 Likes

Thats true but we could maybe be able to put together the top 200 or so on pc and probably more for each console

1 Like

It would probably work for the top few hundred, but once you get down into the casual-zone, it would fall apart.

2 Likes

You are probably right of course but it would be fun to try

2 Likes

glad to be here, I really like this game, and talking about it, so many different people have different strategies and it is fun to talk about them

2 Likes

Is this A01020201 from willows?

Yes I was in Willows and Disciples of Peace

This is Sabrina from willows! So you can always p.m anytime to check on us

1 Like