Alpaca-my-bags

@Hawx , thank you for everything. You’re an amazing person and this shows in every sentence of your message.
The increase in events is getting to many of us, but your to-do list was absolutely huge already, it’s a miracle you haven’t made the decision to step down earlier.
Take care, stay healthy, sane, and happy :heart:
Tons of hugs and good wishes from Dwuemka-turned-into-Alpaca :kissing_heart:

Alpaca

2 Likes

Love you @Hawx … Appreciate everything that you have done for the game community here. I feel bad that you were made to feel stressful at times, whatever the reasons be. I know you got a lovely RL and that’s a beautiful thing to get back to from what feels like “work”.

4 Likes

Thank you for your service soilder. You’ll be missed. Now go out and enjoy life :muscle:t4::sunglasses::+1::v:

3 Likes

You made the right choice.
I envy you a little for all the hours of free time, you will suddenly have at hands. I’m sure, there are a lot of projects and friends, who came a bit short over the last years and will benefit from it. And the mental relief will help as well of course.

Don’t come back. Resist the temptation, that may set in half a year from now to play “just a little” again. You will only end up in the same situation.

Wishing you strength and good luck for getting off a drug, that has been harming you.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for all of your things, and interaction on our servers, that help us GLs, players and communities. We will very much miss you. :heart:

Hope we still see you on discord now and again. :hugs:

Sending hugs from not far away :grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks for all you’ve done @Hawx
I wish you all the best in RL and be sure that we will all miss you…that is a big loss for GoW.
Sending you a lot of hugs from here.

1 Like

Thanks for all the work you have done over the years, and congratulations on being able to step away from your addiction and get some relief.

I am curious, are you still going to play casually on your main account, or are you pulling the plug 100 percent?

1 Like

@Hawx Thank you for everything :heart:

You deserve all the leisures in life for the hard work you put in this game. I hope sun smiles upon you and every time it rains youll have an umbrella with you!

1 Like

Echoing what others have said - you have been a tremendous contributor and inspiration to this community. Thank you for all that you have done for the players, and all the best to you in the future.

1 Like

We will miss you dearly, @Hawx. Thank you for all you have done for this community. My guess is that it will take a massive horde of us to even pull off a fraction of what you have done. Go out and enjoy life. Just please occasionally check in on us to say hi.

1 Like

Much appreciation for all your efforts, we have all greatly benefited from your talents.
Please know that you will be missed.

THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!

:heart: :heart:

And a shout-out to Gary for volunteering to fill some GIANT shoes!

1 Like

I can’t say more than other peeps have already said, nor more accurately and definitely not today… I truly wish you all the best, @Hawx … sad news on a sad rainy day around here, in which I had also bad news, but for the occupation and work fields… anyways, one must go on, even if choosing a different path, hence being a benefit for oneself, in terms of health and welfare… big Urska hugzzz… :bear: :hugs: :heart:

2 Likes

Too bad we all can’t quit – myself included – and watch Gems of War burn like it deserves to for the absolute inattention it receives from the developers. The pile of bugs, scams, missed opportunities, boring content… it just gets worse and worse, and it just keeps reminding me that the people who make the game clearly do not play the game.

You’re doing the right thing Hawx. Take care!

7 Likes

Best of luck with everything in the future. enjoy your freedom

Its funny, at one point goodbye posts were against the rules of this forum, but eh, who cares. Considering that I can’t even find the forum rules post anymore, it probably matters even less…

5 Likes

Thx Hawx ,for everything :cry:

1 Like

I’m absolutely blown away by all the beautiful messages I’ve received. I’m so so grateful for everyone being so kind and supportive, I was really nervous about saying I needed to leave, but the kindness and gratitude you have all shown me here and on discord too has been really reassuring.

I genuinely am going to miss such amazing community and I’ll be sure to stop in from time to time to say hi, drop some hearts on your posts and kick back with a big tub of popcorn lol!

You guys are the reason I stayed so long and it’s truly been an honour :heart:

34 Likes

you are not alone as a long term player who is burned out from the grind (and lack of enjoyment of GOW)… there will be others that will join you in greener pastures :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So very sorry to see you go, but I totally understand. The time sink of the game itself is huge, and all of extras you have done, have amazed me. Thank you so much for everything you have done for the GoW community!

Hawx, you’ve been a GoW superstar and it’s always been both a pleasure and an honour to cross paths with you. It’s a great loss to the community but completely understood. You gotta do what you’ve gotta do, there’s no point when it becomes a drag. Take care and make sure you stick around in our little corner of the Discord world. :beers: :hearts:

This is dispatch to @Hawx You were an amazing player and a great person to get helpful information from but as this may be your final time in the forums and in the game I wish you a great and wonderful 07. I hope you get better I know games can be stressful and I hope you find one that isn’t that stressful. I wish you good luck Brother. :saluting_face:

1 Like