Almost to 4 stars... Yet so far!

Praying for mass disenchantment in next patch… Holding out 'til then as my fingers can’t take the pounding.

2 Likes

wait have you already ascended everything already?

I can only speak for my deck but I have 101 troops at mythic. They are not all level 20 though. But I think all common and rare have been ascended.

A mass disenchant would be nice. Targeted at mythic level troops only because of course no one is getting rid of anything lower. :wink:

You never know about disenchanting those troops. What comes after mythic, celestial? I doubt the level cap will be permanently left at 20.

Hadn’t thought of that. You could be right. Oh well works for now. Lol. Adapt and change as the game changes right? :smile:

1 Like

Hmm, ok that put a spanner in the works @RiverSong. I hadn’t thought of that either. Well it might be a good thing to hold on to said mass of troops for such an occasion

Just noticed a nice surprise on my map. Getting Runesmith pushed Khaziel over the edge to 4 stars. Woohoo! The first one to get there. The rest are 3’s and 2’s.

If you focus on the kingdoms that already have 9 troops, you can get to 5 stars faster because not every one has to be fully traited.

Good advice @RiverSong. Thanks. I’m just trying to get them all to 3 then focus on the next step - up to 5. And picking which ones was going to come down to which skill bonus each had. The more troops - the easier the climb.

I prefer and this might be a bad idea but go white castle, white armour, wighthelm, Whitehelm that is the one white helm for the 40 glory if it is your home kingdom or 20 glory if it is not. It also has nine troops so it should be easier to get to max.

Because of Runesmith I was able to get Khaziel to 5 stars last night. Stormheim and Whitehelm are the next closest iirc. Thanks @killerman3333

Whitehelm has 9 troops, should be easy enough. Stormheim is still on 8 though.

1 Like

I would recommend focusing on Zulkari first. It’s bonus is magic and the the inclusion of dhokklafar’s spider as a regular troop has it at nine now too

2 Likes

@collectorofgems I concur with @Mufasha. I just maxed Zhul’ Kari to 5 stars today, to me the magic bonus is more important than any. It took a total of 145 troop levels and 20 traits. ( I think that is the minimum needed ).

@Macawi I completely agree. I was getting all kingdoms to level 3 then start picking the magic ones off to get them to 5. The suggestion of the nine troops was something I hadn’t thought of so very helpful. Khaziel ended up 5 because of getting, levelling and traiting Runesmith. Stormheim and Whitehelm are the least amount of points required at the moment to level to 4. That was the only reason for mentioning them.

Sword’s Edge and Ghulvania both have inexpensive troops on average. Even though they only have 8 each they are lower rarity than, say, Divinion Fields. Might be a good choice to focus on for stars if you haven’t already.

Another thing to bear in mind: Stormheim tribute is all gold. Getting it powered up earlier means more gold in the long haul.