All the Rage

Well, i do know why i got slapped on the wrist. And for a reason. I know my post lacked content, but i do feel strongly that it reflected the communitys emotions pretty well. And the 20+ likes do affirm the feeling.

But the ban on some… and @CaptainAwesome 's notice, i dont get the reason for those.

3 Likes

Excelling at Issuing Warnings and Selling Out Playerbase’s Harmless Group Efforts: good mod/cx/whatevertheywanttocallthemselves traits?

Time continues to tell…
:roll_eyes: :vulcan_salute:

If I could post what Kafka sent me I would. Kafka sent me information on damn counseling which in my case I don’t need. I can’t post screenshots due to having parental controls on my switch system. Kafka sent me that when I was updating a old post from my old forums account @K9DarkHeavenWolf but instead of sending it to that account which I don’t have the password to anymore they sent it to this account in a dm.

Why can’t this community be like Warfame where there is actually a way you can block all cussing just by going to settings, plus 4yr olds play warframe and cuss way more Than us adults do. Literally just in settings even Roblox has implented this into their website/app but theirs is based on age verification if you are 13+ you can cuss if you are -13 then you can’t cuss and can’t see the 13+s chat when they cuss.

Incidentally, is this the first time we’ve had simultaneous random plus scaling-with-difficulty drops in the world event?

well, i suppose you could be universally hypocritical

1 Like

the other mobile game i play used to have a web forum. they shut it down due to ‘lack of participation’ or whatever. it’s an expense with little to not gain for the company.
when they shut it down and moved to Discord, it became impossible to track bug reports and longstanding dev/game abuses, since discord just scrolls away old posts.

You would assume that after embarrassing themselves with every update, after being caught lying multiple times, they wouldn’t bother being petty with swear warnings.

5 Likes

@Kafka is the Guild event leaderboard intended?
If yes, why zero announcement?
The only time this has ever happened before it was a bug.

1 Like

Just swapped this feedback thread to a bug report

3 Likes

Umm… did the world event change back to guild leaderboard again?

Not complaining, but … :sweat_smile: