<Alcoholocost> End game guild, we will finish all tasks req 520k/1500 seals weekly

We are an end game guild seeking players who want to complete all weekly tasks.
Trophies will come along with the gold so there is no trophie req.
Get a chance to be in a guild with like minded players who are adamant about earning all tasks.
We will also get legendary tasks, though it won’t be a requirement.

This will be a hardcore pve/pvp guild. As you are able to farm gold in PVE as well as seals and still meet the weekly requirements to stay.

You will not be harassed if you only want to meet the min req as the min req is more than enough needed for everyone to get all tasks complete.

This will be a guild for a mature player it is recommended you be at least 18+ years old to join but if you are younger and not soft skinned you can join our Clan of drunk Pirates.

• 520,000 gold weekly contribution required
    -1500 seals required a week
    -everything else is up to you, how you play and how you farm

Lets get all weekly guild tasks together

There is no specific level required to join, if you can meet these weekly requirements you may join. Even if you don’t have all 10 kingdoms, if you average more than 600,000 gold a week you can easily meet these requirements.

This is an opportunity to be in an end game guild. There are only a small handful of guilds that have the goal to finish all guild tasks. We will be one of those guilds, and will persist into the future and progress in the content together in a fun and mature environment.

ALL PLAYERS THAT MEET THE WEEKLY REQ WILL BE PROMOTED, REGARDLESS IF YOU JUST MEET THE REQ EVERY WEEK AND THAT IS ALL

be rewarded for your persistence! I hope you have a great day! Thanks for checking out post and post a reply if you are interested. We will use other forms of chat such as discord and curse, so we will have voice chat. We are an end game guild seeking players who want to complete all weekly tasks.
Trophies will come along with the gold so there is no trophie req.
Get a chance to be in a guild with like minded players who are adamant about earning all tasks.
We will also get legendary tasks, though it won’t be a requirement.

lol i edited it

1 Like

okay i can invite you, this is a brand new guild so i don’t expect the requirements to be met by members that are just joining. Once the guild fills up with players like ourselves then the req will be in effect. If you are still interested we would love to have you in. Reset is in a couple hours so il beable to dump a bunch of gold to get us some task rewards.

We are still looking for more players that want to join a hardcore guild!
These requirements are not needed when you join right now but they will be the requirements later in the future.

Join now if you want to be in a guild that will have many gold dumpers and hardcore pvpers!

Be in a comfortable chill environment and enjoy your favorite game with our crew

Hello again! It’s me, TPAKTOP. Have a spot? “TPAKTOP 1” is my code.