AI Double Skull Damage [FURTHER INFORMATION]

It is definitely making my skull-based Explore team more exciting, since the penalty for failing to match my skulls is so much higher!

I had been using

Dragonā€™s Eye (Barbarian)
Venoxia
Beetrix
Leprechaun

Got Root Trap. Battle is usually over before Entangle cleanses. Beetrix takes care of Lycanthropy. 4 mana generators, Lightning Strikeā€¦A very cool team. I prefer Forest of Thorns for E12 with this one.

2 Likes

For me, personally, E12 is playable, nothing too much to worry about (why would anybody with late game collection have problems?).

I donā€™t play PvP for now (and forthcoming GW next weekā€¦that could be ā€œinterestingā€, not the end of the world yet ā€œinterestingā€);
There was this idea of trying PF500 Labyrinth (to give Ly its only chance ever to do something remotely useful by converting enemy Horned Guardian) but, after a couple of tries at lower speed setting, Iā€™ve given up on that;
Arena, on the other hand, feels really challenging (for unlikely imperial deed/writ/warcoin offer) - unlike what it usually was.

1 Like

For me, I mean, for me, this bug is done on purpose! I think the Devs are trying to kill Gems of War, in order to replace it with another game! And then a simple compensation of 50 gems, itā€™s a shame! For everything youā€™ve done and brought, itā€™s worth at least 250 gems!
But if thatā€™s it, Iā€™ll ask for a refund for everything I bought. I am soon VIP 16!

2 million Gems and I forgive them.

Is it possible to unregister from Guilds Wars? Asking for a friend. :unamused:

2 Likes

Itā€™s happening to me on an IPAD Pro bought a couple of months ago, so not an ā€œolder deviceā€

2 Likes

Fact: if players were the ones doing the double skull damage and hitting multiple enemies with skulls, we would have had a patch on the first day it was reported.

20 Likes

That is a fact. I find it insulting for my device to be the blame for their lack of testing.
The banners are what gets me. Not one person responsible for this update checked banners? Not one person?! Just two clicks was all it would have taken.

1 Like

@Saltypatra @Jeto

Please clarify the definition of whatā€™s considered an ā€œolder deviceā€ to play this game?

2 Likes

Wait till you all have to deal with this incompetence in guild wars. Good luck guys/gals. :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this - this team is really fun, and actually about as fast as

shield of urskaya/thrall/rowanne/megavore

Iā€™ll cycle it into the rotation to mix things up.

1 Like

Where is the fix?!

1 Like

Guessing if it doesnā€™t happen tomorrow (Friday,) then it wonā€™t be until next week.

Pitchforks and torches at the ready!

P.S. Itā€™s Friday in the AU ā€¦ 10:45am local time for those wascally devs

1 Like

Was a mini download on steam and someone said xbox. So maybe it was. Waiting on what it was.

It is the hot fix!!!

8 Likes

Of course HOT fix (KEKW)

I go to battle and i see this every where in PvP, Explore, and every other place we go to battle even in Guild wars. And i see the A.I. Match mana of three like three blue and it skips my turn then the A.I. hits me matching (3 skulls) then i its my turn. Then it matches 3 mana then matches 4 mana cast its spell on me then my turn. Its annoying, i know you all hard at work and i hope you all find a waay to fix it soon Jeto. :grinning:

Still seeing the double attacks on speed x 4 periodically. I donā€™t think the fix was fully effective.