AI art of GoW troops

3 Likes

(goes digging for 5 minutes)

Interesting. And yeah, it’s nowhere NEAR the stylistic dissonance in kingdoms like Vulpacea – say, contrast Vulperus with Red Fox, or Vulpine Champion with Harper.

3 Likes

Gates in the background represent when it couldn’t be found in event chests. :grinning:

6 Likes

Nice, but … who’s that? :slight_smile:
And it’s always interesting to know the prompt that produced an image

I haven’t found a way to create a dragon (or anything) made out of crystals/diamonds, except for some tiny statues until I switched the art style to YuGiOh … Still can’t get it to look as … statuesque? as the original Diamantina and had to “cheat” by making it ice crystals, but whatever, I’m content with the result.

Prompt used

AI Image Generator (free, no sign-up, unlimited)

Other Diamantina versions

This was my original attempt

Same prompt, but switching to YuGiOh Art style

5 Likes

7 Likes

Stellarix using MS Copilot app/DALL-E 3. Not perfect but certainly not terrible either. For some reason it really didn’t want to make the insect-like lower mandibles.

Prompt: Please create an image of a dark gray metallic dragon on its hind legs with its clawed arms held next to it and its wings visible behind. The dragon is facing to the right and menacing an unseen entity with its mouth open. The dragon has large, angular, overlapping plates of armor instead of scales, and its wings have black claws at the end like a bat’s wings. The dragon’s wings are dark gray on the outside and deep crimson inside. The dragon has small silvery eyes and armored dark gray metallic mandibles on the outside the lower part of its jaw.

6 Likes

Totally off topic but I love when people say “please” to machines :joy: Not mocking at all, I do similarly. I just love seeing people’s little habits of kindness.

11 Likes

even artificial intelligence likes it better when asked respectfully :robot:

4 Likes

I give my PC casing a kind caress, when my brave little one is doing a hard job, and a few words of encouragement once or twice a day don’t hurt either. Have not started to give separate identities to programs yet though. All acts of affection specifically towards “internet things” are directed to my modem as a stand-in.

4 Likes

Draakulis
Holy Mythic Troops, Batman!

15 Likes

What generator are you using?

1 Like

mentioned above

:grinning:

Better be polite to the AI before the uprising. :wink::grin:

5 Likes

As far as prompts I don’t think I saved. But I just described the troop on what the game says the troop is supposed to be instead of what the in game art shows.

Apparently it matters, at least with Copilot

4 Likes

Looks like sickles are an issue as well … and the tail must be hidden inside the trousers :>

Wererat

Prompt

Variants

A Were-Link to the Past

4 Likes

Voice of Orpheus
You’re the voice, try and understand it.

4 Likes

I did like the fact that you can get it to create different sets of prompts at once. Like if you wanted to try light and dark hair to compare them, you don’t need to create two sets of images, just put both in this format: {(A)|(B)} and it will create some with A and some with B. So, for different hair, you can put {(light hair)|(dark hair)}, or {(blonde)|(brunette)}.
And then, you can see which you like and carry on with that one.

3 Likes
Prompt (Captain Macaw)

anthropomorphic red macaw pirate, facing right, wearing an open vest, feathered arms and chest, holding a pistol (seed:::557633128)

Not bad. Much as with real artists, the more comprehensive your available references, the better the result.

5 Likes