After update there is no update for IPhone

Still no update on iOS. You guys failed certification, didn’t you?

2 Likes

I hope it’s live by Sunday, I wanna roll for Pony with better odd (already 300 event Keys and nothing) several people have pulled her already with the improved odds, this is disheartening

“We interrupt this broadcast and regret to inform you that April Fools Day has been extended this year…”:expressionless:

1 Like

The reason for this is because you’ve played on the new version (on PC), if you then go back to playing on an older version (on iOS) it may cause issues on your account.

Unfortunately the update still hasn’t propagated through. We have reached out to Apple regarding this. Everything checks out on our end, we’ll need to await a response or some further action from them at this stage.

2 Likes

We have received an update from Apple saying that they are aware of the issue and are looking into it. It also looks like a number of other major iOS games have been affected by this too.

8 Likes

Thank you Andrew for the update

1 Like

Where do you leave a negative review when the app you want to leave a review for is the App Store itself?

2 Likes

Gems of War now also has some issues being found by Search on the App Store. If you select the full title when offered by autocomplete, it won’t find GoW at all. It will only find it if you search with “gems of war” alone. This didn’t used to be a problem, so Apple’s definitely messed something up.

It seems there is an update… downloading it now… and it works!! the update wasnt showing available, but after clicking the app a few times, we are up and running again

2 Likes

thanks for the message. I can confirm. Did not show up in Update screen, but works manually.

1 Like

Also confirmed. GoW in the search list does not show the update, but if you click on the game to see its details, you should see the update button. Good luck.