After battle crashing problem

Possibly related (after 1.08)
I’ve still got that thing at pvp/revenge after the first defend. When I select the next defend the screen locks up and I have to hard restart the game. I can close the defend window and select invades with no probs.
The only work around is to x out of the defend/revenge screens to the map and then re-enter pvp. It is a pain. I am on iPad Air 2 with the latest ios update.

1 Like

Exactly the same on Android. I’m also having crashing issues in Arena, but there are so many fatal bugs in this patch that I’m not sure if it’s the same issue or a different one.

We’re having a look into it, not sure why this is happening at the moment. We believe it is only affect PVP battles for iOS.

@Nimhain
Thank heaps for looking into this for me.
But Santa is bringing me a brand new Ipad Air 2 for Xmas.
Here is hoping that is crashes less, Thanks again

These crashes seem to be affecting players on older iOS devices.

My iPad 3 has had no crashing problems at all. :+1:

Hmm… iPad Air 2 is not an older model - see my post above you :wink:

We are aware of the Revenge battle crashes. We listed it in 1.0.8 Known Issues thread about it. We have a fix for it (out already on Steam) but have to wait until Apple and Google open back up in the new year before we can try and get the fix out on iOS and Android devices.

This would make sense, as I was always crashing after PvP under 1.07 with my iphone4, ios 7.1.2 (the highest it can go on that phone). Under 1.08 though, I have trouble just loading GoW - already sent Support a ticket and they’re aware. The rare times I have gotten in though, I have NOT crashed after PvP - fought maybe 4 battles before I had to exit the game for other reasons.