Add an “open 1000 gold keys” button please!

You get so many in later levels. This would save so much time

That’s the suggestion :3

11 Likes

Yes, please!!

1 Like

I’d like to be able to open more glory at once as well.

4 Likes

I’d like an option for this too.

Also, for whatever reason, you can only open 10 portals at a time with chaos shards. I’m not one of the players drowning in chaos shards so that’s no issue for me, but opening portals with chaos shards shouldn’t be an arduous task. Let people open more portals at a time please.

2 Likes

10,000 would be preferred. JS

4 Likes

This is frequently requested. The answer is always the same - it’s too much strain on the servers if a bunch of people opened a ton of keys at the same time.

While I’m here, can I ask, why do people save up a ton of gold keys? I don’t see the point whether you’re early game or late game. If you’re early game, you need the commons and rares, and if you’re late game, not sure what you’d save them for, may as well use them to get basic resources. I dump them as soon as I get them, so never stockpile them.

5 Likes

Solution: add a way to open x “rounds” back-to-back. So you could set it to open 200 keys 100 times in a row or something. Saves your fingers from cramping and the servers from collapsing.

I think that idea’s been mentioned before, not sure if it went anywhere.

In late game, at least for me, they’re not something I think about using because I don’t really need them. I don’t need the glory or gold they give. The gems are nice but it takes so many clicks to get a worthwhile amount that I usually just ignore them.

5 Likes

For me, it’s part of my regular routine when collecting tributes to go use all the gold keys I just got, then Disenchant All to convert excess troops to souls. They add up over time, and takes just a moment each tribute.

4 Likes

That’s a good way to do it. I might do that myself!

2 Likes