Adana Rework

@Jeto @Kafka I feel paid pass players have been ripped off. In the past, with 0 level purchases, one can finish the pass in 24.5 days which leaves 10.5 days to get the extra rewards. You can repeat the 5 rewards 4.2 times.

In the new system, you can finish the pass in 12.25 days and it only leaves 1.75 days to get extea rewards. You can now only repeat the 5 rewards 1.4 times.

As you can see from the simple math, we are losing 2.8 repeats of the 5 rewards which equal to 14 rewards. Can we get a refund?

2 Likes

I found Sentry Bot’s old ability more interesting, so am sad to see it change this way. My default explore team has been majorly buffed with the changes, though I still can’t see using most Adana troops for PVP.

1 Like

Her role still needs to be changed. Enhancements give her a magic bonus that makes zero sense since she isn’t boosted by magic.

If a troop isn’t boosted by it’s role then it’s the wrong role.

18 Likes

Despond is a similar “Mage role, but doesn’t use magic” oddball.

I’m not sure why Tesla was buffed here at all: was anyone complaining that she was underpowered?

(I mean I’m not complaining but: she was already the easy button for suitably-colored delves and world events anyway.)

1 Like

I don’t want to party poop, but I feel like this over emphasis on bomb gems is going to get old, with them completely flooding the board. Creating gems on death also doesn’t seem that useful of a trait that it should be plonked onto so many troops, imho.

Also still waiting for a response as to whether it’s a bug or a feature that losing/quitting battles with crashers still counts as having encountered them. People need to know if they are supposed to be grinding autopilot easy stuff to do them, or risk losing them.

2 Likes

Possibly a mere coincidence, but yesterday I did mostly ranked PvP and it took me 47 battles to encounter all Battlecrashers. Today I went straight to E12 and got them in 17 battles. Either way, it’s rather nice to get that done so quickly!

What is the point in the Ace of Runes when we already have The Chariot, which is way better?

Once you come to terms with the fact that the people developing these troops have no idea what troops already exist in the game or how the game works, you won’t ask those type of questions.

8 Likes

I suspect they botched the third trait. If you use the two previous Ace tarot cards as your baseline, the third trait probably wasn’t supposed to be “Good Tarot” but was supposed to be something like “Suit of Runes” and to give 4 armor to all troops when you match 4+ gems.

3 Likes

Yeah, then there would be at least a point to its existence :smiley:

Why is Puppybot in both the Kingdom pass rewards and the Wednesday pet rescue? So many redundant copies of it and Sir Botlet IV is nowhere to be found…

10 Likes

After seeing the new Unstable Core trait in action, it’s kind of a minor nerf to all troops affected. Players can take some consolation that the traits being replaced were mostly inconsequential (the TINA nerf being the most significant). But the chance that three unmatchable bomb gems can disrupt the enemy team’s mojo seems less likely than a looping enemy team taking advantage of the extra explosions provided by the bomb gems if they keep their turn after killing your troop.

Pretty disappointing, compared to what Zhul’Kari got with with its kingdom rework.

2 Likes

I thought most of the traits replaced were the useless “Give Mech Allies 2 Life” or whatever except in TINA’s case. Admittedly i havent checked all of the old traits to check.

1 Like

Kingdom pass troops “should” be available:

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up.

By the way, I missed it earlier but wow did Rover-300 get nerfed here as well. Went from a decent generator for new players and for Arena to a troop that’s pretty much unusable in any context.

1 Like

General Edison sent via mail.
Ace of runes “really” available in vault.

3 Likes