Actual PVP option instead of ai pvp?

It is a lot of fun playing against the ai and getting on the leaderboard, it also gets to be pretty predictable after a while. I wish there was a way to have a match system and I could play a real person based on a comparable level or ashtender stats, I just think it would be a lot of fun, and the rewards could be greater because it would be a lot more time consuming

3 Likes

This has been talked about exhaustively and the answer every time is… Never gon happen

2 Likes

That is about what I thought, but it would be fun, even if it was to test defense teams within the guild

2 Likes

I agree 100% but im sure it would be a nightmare to code and to much room for abuse

1 Like

I agree it would be a pain in the butt, but I used to play all the yahoo games online, and fighter games online, as well as sports in the past, I think it could be accomplished but would probably not be economically possible

I’d suggest searching out some of the other threads on this idea to see the debate, and pros and cons. I think it’d only work as a carefully crafted mini game - else it’d just be about watching someone else run a loop team…

2 Likes

PvP in Gems of War should be listed as PvE. Since PvE references when players engage computer controlled opponents. Even though you set up the teams, it is the AI who plays for you. Effectively making it PvE. Always found it odd that they named it PvP. Currently its ‘Ranked PvE’ and ‘Casual PvE’.

3 Likes

I posted somewhere about this and feel that a que for arena pvp could be implemented, however it should have no rewards except gold keys because it could be abused like this (You enter pvp get message from opponent hey wanna boost) Like so many other games literal pvp can and will always be abused. So most definitely a no go

1 Like