Active Top 10 Guild Recruiting (Tigerclaw)!

Can i join your guild ?
600+ trop
1.000 k gold
1500 s
lv 1000
30 GW

And we are full again, all spots currently taken.

Two spots currently available. Requirements are 500k gold, 1500 seals, 300 trophies, 30 guild wars battles each week. Team building trips to Merlantis on hold until it surfaces.

Hello again. I was previously in Tigerclaw since Feb '16, and left after 2.1 guild seals update. I was invited to the guild chat soon after I left.

Returned last month, and have been playing in a casual guild. Having no trouble meeting the requirements.

Invite: utfanx2

Welcome back. Invite sent. :slight_smile:

Hi Fourdottwoone,

My invite code : Fallen_28

One extra bump to celebrate the extended global outage.

Bump.

I’m from their rival TUF:Unrepentant. I don’t like seeing an excellent guild like Tigerclaw down a person.

Having a strong rival like Tigerclaw helps motivate my guild. Since TUF:Unrepentant crossed into the top 50, we’ve passed one guild after another. When we passed Tigerclaw, they are the only guild to ever come back from behind and beat us. That speaks to their determination and character.

3 Likes

Five spots available by Sunday. Planning to tough it out for another week or two, hoping for the game to get back on track? Share your fond memories of previous glory with other Tigerclaw members. It’s okay to shed some tears, we all suffer.

1 Like

I’m sad to hear you have so many openings. We have 4 in TUF:Unrepentant too. I got a good friend to come back for a week, so we only have to fill 3 right now. One thing that’s helped our guild is having sister guilds to give us more options.

I assume Stratemini is one for Strategem. That would mean 5 of the top 10 have sister guilds Anonymous, Intrim/Intrim 2, Strategem, and TUF:Unrepentant.

Just a long term suggestion. May we both fill all our slots.

With respect from your rival,

None Of The Above
TUF:Unrepentant

3 Likes

Bump.
Need a few active players for the upcoming week, preferably before the reset on sunday or Monday for guild wars roster.
Requirements are 500k gold, 1500 seals, 300 trophies, and daily GW battles.

1 Like

One spot currently available. Requirements are 500k gold, 1500 seals, 300 trophies, 30 guild wars battles each week. Now with all new submergible drawbridge, please form single lines to avoid team dunking.

Hi there. If a spot opens up please shoot an invite
to ORION0212

I was in TC about 6 months ago but stopped playing for a while. I’ve been back and active for a couple weeks and would like to rejoin if you’ll have me back.

Thanks!

One spot currently available. Requirements are 500k gold, 1500 seals, 300 trophies, 30 guild wars battles each week. Careful with the bridge trolls, they are in a foul mood this week.

One spot currently available. Requirements are 500k gold, 1500 seals, 300 trophies, 30 guild wars battles each week. Pharos Ra summoning circle each morning at sunrise, please join in with group chanting.

Three spots currently available. Requirements are 500k gold, 1500 seals, 300 trophies, 30 guild war battles weekly. Dwarf hunting season just started, free trips to Khaziel this week.

1 Like

One spot taken, two still available.