Active Top 10 Guild Recruiting (Tigerclaw)!

yea, sure. (:

Invite sent, please check your ingame mail.

Currently no spots available until somebody gets caught goat stealing.

I know you think you can get my goat by saying that, but it’s not happening.

Some of you may be wondering what’s so bad about getting caught goat stealing, culprits usually only get tossed into the moat. It’s the Kraken, Jainus had to keep the extra copies somewhere after they turned Mythic. So, whatever you do, don’t team up, the Kraken will always drag the last two to be dumped in to the depths below. While quite ingenious, we still consider this a borderline moat abuse. We only use our moat for members who fail to keep up with guild contributions.

One spot currently available, at 500k gold, 1500 seals, 300 trophies weekly. To apply, just follow the trail of water left by the next wet person you meet. Please shout the pass phrase “I’ve come to steal Jainus’ goat!” at the drawbridge to ensure you’ve reached the right guild.

1 Like

Guild currently full, all seats taken.

One spot available, at 500k gold, 1500 seals, 300 trophies and possibly one goat weekly. Please be aware you are expected to hand the goat over, even if you are a princess, consider goats “cute” and like to throw a tantrum.

And we are full again.

One spot available, requirements are 500k gold, 1500 seals, 300 trophies weekly.

It looks like that free spot has spontaneously been taken by… me. There’s now two Fourdottwoone in Tigerclaw, which makes for a very interesting Glod experience (for those familiar with Discworld). We still have a spot available, we just need to get rid of the one of me that appears to be seriously slacking. Good exorcists may join immediately.

2 Likes

Aaaaaand it’s fixed. Tigerclaw has room again for one more member, plus a goat.

All spots currently taken.

One spot available. Requirements are 500k gold, 1500 seals, 300 trophies, 30 guild wars battles each week.

There will be another spot open tomorrow as I am leaving the guild.

I meet those requirements every week. Send me a message and I will leave my current guild and join Tigerclaw. I am level 991 and I play several times daily.

One spot opening up next weekly reset.

ILOVEWHENYOUCRY inv code

One spot available. Requirements are 500k gold, 1500 seals, 300 trophies, 30 guild wars battles each week.

Bump! One spot may be available soon. Fun, friendly guild for serious players.

Annnd, one spot just opened up! Message us or reply to this thread if you’re looking for the most relaxed competitive guild in the top 10!