Active Top 10 Guild Recruiting (Tigerclaw)!

Hi. My invite code Lady Fey.

I am currently level 238 as we speak, vip 5 (pushing for max VIP) extremely active, i dish around 400~800 Trophies weekly.

Would love to be a part of a top 10 guild like yourselves and help push it even further !

My invite code is SiCi.

Got a few slots open. Looking for folks that can get 1500 seals and 300-500k gold per week.

My wife and me would love to join

Invite codes:

DREADZZ
LADYDREAD

Level 377 nd 256
VIP level 3
Amount of trophies you tend to do every week: 500 + each
Amount of gold 500k+ (we now have completed all kingdoms)

if possible from next monday as I already started giving seals to my current guildā€¦

@dreadzz, We have the space for both of you. If you havenā€™t given up too many seals, we can take both now. If you want to start next week, thatā€™s fine too.

For everyone else, we still have one more spot.

Hi, pell
Do you interested in:

• lvl 612.
  • active player
  • trophies appr 300
  • Gold - appr 300-500k
  • in my current Guild I push 300 seals so i can do this week only 1200.
    My invite code DONSERGUN
    Thanks anyway

@DonSergun, Drop your guild, post here, and Iā€™ll send the invite.

@pell,
done.

Invite sent

Hi Pell, just want to give my 1500 seals to my current guild to be fair. Should not take long and I will let you know when it is done. Thanks for the quick reply :wink:

OK done with my seals you can invite DREADZZ when you can, my wife should finish her seals by tomorrow :smile:

invite sent

hi i am lvl 700, all kingdom lvl 10 and minimum 5 stars
my code invite is : Lapin_1

Whats s requirement in golds and trophee per week please ?

1 Like

Weā€™re currently full.

But, to answer your question, weā€™re looking for around 500k per week and a few hundred trophies (and all seals).

We currently have one spot to fill!

Post here if you are interested and can meet the requirements (all seals, a few hundred k gold, and a few hundred trophies per week).

Not a problem for me. Looking for an active guild. 1500 seals is not a problem. Lvl 319 all kingdoms lvl 10. In an xbox guild with one of your members. Let me know and Iā€™ll leave my current guild.

Drop your guild and post your invite code.

URDA 5 is invite code.

And we still have one spot left (I didnā€™t realize two would be free earlier today).

Hi pell in Laura ducotes guild on Xbox one. Lookin for new guild on mobile. Level 533 all kingdoms maxed. Let me know if spot available will leave current guild. Thx.