Active Guild, League Rank 240, Looking For Members. (Easy Requirements) [PC/Mobile]

The Elders are an active, friendly, and helpful guild. We are often in the in game chat with discussion of strategies for weekly events (optional Discord too). We get 40k seals on mythic weeks (and often on other weeks too), and usually complete weekly tasks. We do guild wars and all other weekly events. If you’re not in a guild already, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the rewards you’ll get after joining us (keys, shards, gems, etc…). Early on, I took a long time to finally join a good guild, and I was kicking myself when I realized what I had been missing.

Our ‘requirements’ aren’t bad at all, and if you’re lower level, you don’t need to contribute any gold. You can focus on leveling your kingdoms to 10 first. The requirements are 60k gold and 600 seals per week. If you play even a moderate amount, then 600 seals will be no problem. And, 60k gold is nothing for higher level players. Most of us voluntarily contribute a lot more than that to increase rewards for all of us.

If you’d like to join us, reply here or send me a message. You’ll need to leave your current guild and send me your invite code.

Hi, do you still have room in your guild? I’d like to join, if you’ll have me :slight_smile:
My in-game name is ‘Phoenix Flamer’, if you need it.

Hi,
We do have room. I’ll just need your invite code. It will be your name plus four more letters/numbers. Click the gear (settings) on the right in the game, and you’ll see the invite code at the bottom. You’ll also need to leave your current guild if you’re in one.

Thanks, my code is PHOENIXFLAMER_QUNK.
And no, I’m not currently in a guild.

I just sent it. You should see it in your mail in the game. Welcome to the guild! If you haven’t been in a good guild yet, I think you’ll be happy with the new rewards. There won’t be as many coming in since it’s the end of the week, but on Monday you’ll see a lot.

hi, do you have 2 spots for active, but low level(130+) players?

Sorry, we’re full now. I’ll keep your post in mind though, in case two spots come up.