Account Support is non-existent

I really hope they sort it out for you ASAP as we are on the verge of GWs once again and you’d need to access the game until the reset. All the best! TGK family is with you as well!

5 Likes

The length of your wait has caused you to miss out on so much that has occurred the past few weeks including the new mythic. @Saltypatra @Kafka can we get @Geran some support. It’s GW’s week and if you don’t help them to get the situation addressed you are punishing the guild as well.

:pray:

4 Likes

I join in support that your problem will be solved as soon as possible and with compensation

4 Likes

It is disheartening to see a fellow loyal and enthusiastic player of this game to be completely ignored by the tech team. @Geran is one of the most dedicated players in this game, so to witness the lack of the technical assistance to this matter is nothing short of appalling. On behalf of the hundreds of players/guild leaders that Geran has assisted over the years, please see to it that the account is restored immediately with the appropriate compensation for a player of this level and dedication.

If there is no action, I would venture to guess that not too many folks will continue to enjoy supporting the game.

5 Likes

Incredibly disappointed with the profound lack of customer service provided to members of my guild family.

Certainly will not be spending any more money on this game until this is resolved in a satisfactory manner.

6 Likes

Wow! 3 weeks without a response from support? That’s crazy! I hope the devs see this and fix it quickly!

1 Like

I passed this on to the devs this morning and they have looked into it. You will have a received a response to your recent ticket @Geran. Unfortunately there are some issues with your account recovery, so please reply ASAP so we can sort this out for you.

In general, please be patient with us, we have a huge backlog of support tickets and our team are working tirelessly to get through them. We won’t return to normalcy for at least another week. I apologise for the inconvenience, I might also be joining the ranks of our support team to help out and clear out our pre-existing tickets. (Keep an eye out for a Salty response! Not on acount tickets though, I clear out the smaller issues.)

6 Likes

Thank you for your assistance. I have responded.

6 Likes

Both accounts are unlocked.
We will be 30 for GW!
Thanks a lot everyone for your support!

3 Likes

Thank mainly @Saltypatra who rushed with your tickets to give them highest priority in the queue. :wink:

1 Like

Glad I could help. This ended up being a tricky situation, but we did our best to get you playing again for Guild Wars.

6 Likes

@Saltypatra Would you explain the reason what might have caused this? Asking out of curiosity. If it is on the user, we could avoid doing it.

1 Like

Ended up being a couple issues,one of which wouldn’t be able to be mitigated by the user. In general terms, in order to speed up account recoveries, please email us from the email address you used to link your account. If you don’t we need to verify your account, and can only email a new password to the linked email. Needing to verify your account and swap email addresses is a back and forth that can take some time, so you’ll miss out on playing while we go through our processes with you. (This is to stop account theft.)

5 Likes

On an unrelated note.

I’m still waiting to hear back on one of my alts being recovered.

User email address : Steve.Fawkner@aol.com
Password: DrowssaP
Invite code: SIRRIAN
Guild Name: Sparkle Ponies
Hero Level: Irrelevant
VIP Status: Legen-dary

Lmk if you need anymore details. :slightly_smiling_face:

How many accounts do you currently posses? What’s the point of having more than one?

Am happy that Geran’s and Levy’s accounts were restored. For Geran, it had been a recurring issue in the last few months. I hope it doesn’t repeat. Thanks @Saltypatra for taking time to explain.