Account Support is non-existent

Wouldn’t it be solved when using a different device though? We’ve also tried using those 2 blocked accounts on devices that are sucessfully running other accounts and we still get the same error message :frowning:

1 Like

As has been posted, I was able to play my account successfully with 5.3 and then left the game after GWs. When I tried to played later that’s when this happened.

3 Likes

As we waited patiently over the holidays we certainly made excuses as to why this was happening. Of course people were on break, of course they would get right to it after the holidays…everyone needs time off! Can no longer excuse this now, its Jan 11TH and Guild wars in starting. Please fix this, its beyond explanation that more then 1 account can be marooned for so long. HELP!

5 Likes

As someone who loves guild wars, it’s very disappointing to hear of fellow players who have had their accounts jacked for almost a month with no support. I understand Christmas and New Year’s breaks, but come on. @Saltypatra @Kafka please help—gw starts at reset!

6 Likes

I can’t believe that you haven’t heard from support in 3 weeks. I’m guessing you’ve invested not only time, but plenty of cash into this game. It’s inexcusable to not see support handling this. I’ll certainly not be buying any more elite passes from a company who can’t take care of paying customers and instead ignores them. I’ll be encouraging everyone on a gems discord I frequent (400+ members) to do the same.

2 Likes

Yeah. The devs have not been very responsive as of late. It’s too bad, as they used to be pretty quick to sort out any issues. Still are waiting for a response to this thread as well. Maybe @Saltypatra can bring these issues to someone’s attention?

1 Like

Priority! Yeah. I hope your issue is solved soon Geran.

7 Likes

@Saltypatra @Kafka please help our friends to get back in game!

10 Likes

I hope they will solve asap your problem maybe with a great compensation. Lose 3 weeks in a game like this one it isnt good. I hope they will start to work. Good luck man, Im with you!

5 Likes

I really hope they sort it out for you ASAP as we are on the verge of GWs once again and you’d need to access the game until the reset. All the best! TGK family is with you as well!

5 Likes

The length of your wait has caused you to miss out on so much that has occurred the past few weeks including the new mythic. @Saltypatra @Kafka can we get @Geran some support. It’s GW’s week and if you don’t help them to get the situation addressed you are punishing the guild as well.

:pray:

4 Likes

I join in support that your problem will be solved as soon as possible and with compensation

4 Likes

It is disheartening to see a fellow loyal and enthusiastic player of this game to be completely ignored by the tech team. @Geran is one of the most dedicated players in this game, so to witness the lack of the technical assistance to this matter is nothing short of appalling. On behalf of the hundreds of players/guild leaders that Geran has assisted over the years, please see to it that the account is restored immediately with the appropriate compensation for a player of this level and dedication.

If there is no action, I would venture to guess that not too many folks will continue to enjoy supporting the game.

5 Likes

Incredibly disappointed with the profound lack of customer service provided to members of my guild family.

Certainly will not be spending any more money on this game until this is resolved in a satisfactory manner.

6 Likes

Wow! 3 weeks without a response from support? That’s crazy! I hope the devs see this and fix it quickly!

1 Like

I passed this on to the devs this morning and they have looked into it. You will have a received a response to your recent ticket @Geran. Unfortunately there are some issues with your account recovery, so please reply ASAP so we can sort this out for you.

In general, please be patient with us, we have a huge backlog of support tickets and our team are working tirelessly to get through them. We won’t return to normalcy for at least another week. I apologise for the inconvenience, I might also be joining the ranks of our support team to help out and clear out our pre-existing tickets. (Keep an eye out for a Salty response! Not on acount tickets though, I clear out the smaller issues.)

6 Likes

Thank you for your assistance. I have responded.

6 Likes

Both accounts are unlocked.
We will be 30 for GW!
Thanks a lot everyone for your support!

3 Likes

Thank mainly @Saltypatra who rushed with your tickets to give them highest priority in the queue. :wink:

1 Like

Glad I could help. This ended up being a tricky situation, but we did our best to get you playing again for Guild Wars.

6 Likes