Account lost when trying to link my account

I was attempting to link my account to my mobile device and everything appears to have been lost. I was level 1027. Please help.

[Lyya: removed boilerplate text and PII.]

Especially since you put some personal information in this post (that you shouldn’t have), this is one of those things that should be on Zendesk support, not the forums.

But I can’t blame you for being confused, because Zendesk does everything it can to try and make it sound like you should never post tickets there.

For right now, if I were you, I’d edit my email address out of this post (and all other personal information, someone could use it to steal your account!) and post the support request here: https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Agreed. I’ve removed the PII from the post. OP, please open a ticket by following @Slypenslyde ‘s link.

1 Like

Thank you for correcting my posting mistake

I think I’ve gone through all the account tickets, did you get yours sorted?

Добрый день! Я переустановила игру, аккаунт не был подтвержден. Все данные пропали. Я играла персонажем Helene, мой уровень 260, я состою в гильдии Radost. Помогите пожалуйста восстановить мой аккаунт.

Здравствуйте, не входит в аккаунт под почтой которую я зарегистрировал, почта : trololons@yandex.ru
Хотя я привязал, все было успешно.