Accidently buying so many duplicate starry pets

So, not sure if anyone else made this mistake, but I played through the SIlverglade epic trials, buying the pets along the way as usual, without realizing that there had already been a Silverglade epic trial event for this pet. Now I have 30 extras of a pet that I already got to level 20, am out 1000 gems, and I feel like an idiot, which is kind of deserved.

Is there anything you can do with extra pets like this? Right now they feel very useless.

Also, it might be best to not offer the extra pets during an Epic Trial if the player has already played the trials for that kingdom.

6 Likes

This part is more for the people that don’t buy any pets, getting to earn 6 every time the kingdom shows up on rotation…

I think the part they need to fix is showing the players how many copies of the pet they already own/pet level on the purchase screen.

11 Likes

From what I remember the reward screen shows the pet at the current level before you even get to buying extra’s.

I believe you can convert them to food of the pet’s color.

I would say, keep hold of them. There is the theoretical possibility, that the maximum rarity and level will get increased again one day.
“Free” games need to turn the screw by a rotation every now and then, so that players don’t get the feeling, they might have finished something.

1 Like

Thanks, didn’t know that was possible! Not much food, but better than nothing.

I believe this is my design which is also why the offer doesn’t allow you to double check before purchasing the pet. Always check your troop collection for a starry pet from the weeks kingdom before doing trials.

Yeah, the reward screen does show the pet in its current upgrade state, but most of us don’t pay that close attention.
It will be the same for the next few weeks, the 5 kingdoms that haven’t had their turn yet since the new trials were introduced aren’t scheduled until January/February.

Same thing happened to me…